SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
88 Posts
2021 Dodge Charger Redeye
Hellraisen with silver stripes and monkey brass wheels. According to Dodge Cares helpline only 1 of 2027 produced in my specifications.
I recently added front splitter, snorkel lights, rear diffuser and side skirt splitters.
Love taking the Redeye on Sunday drives to Oak Beach on south shore of LI to very popular morning car meets. She’s fast and handles amazingly well
View attachment 599130
View attachment 599128 View attachment 599129
Omg badass

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
75 Posts
Bone stock 2015 I bought a few months back. 515 miles then over 700 now......... many more soon to come.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

Tire Plant Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hellraisen with silver stripes and monkey brass wheels. According to Dodge Cares helpline only 1 of 2027 produced in my specifications.
I recently added front splitter, snorkel lights, rear diffuser and side skirt splitters.
Love taking the Redeye on Sunday drives to Oak Beach on south shore of LI to very popular morning car meets. She’s fast and handles amazingly well
View attachment 599130
View attachment 599128 View attachment 599135

did you change your grill? Because the 21' redeyes dont have snorkels

·
Registered
1 Posts
2021 1of1 “murica edition” Hellcat Durango. The only aftermarket upgrade is a Leg Maker Intake. I bought this white with the intention of turnin it into a red, white and blue theme. I may be a lil patriotic. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It has the red leather interior. 🇺🇸
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Premium Member
714 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
2022 Dodge SRT Super Stock. I bought this one to have fun at the track and cruise weekends with the kids.
RC Components 15x11”Torx” rear wheels with 6.0 BS with M/T Radial Pro 315/60-15s
Weld Alumastar 2.0, 17x4.5 fronts with Hoosier Bias Plys
AAD adjustable rear suspension adjusted for the drags,
AAD front control arms
TCE rear brakes
Per4mance diff brace
Bobs Water Jet liteweight bumper support 2.9 lbs
Kirkey Drivers seat and Silva Seat bracket
Total weight with me in it is 4230 with ½ tank of fuel.
View attachment 598888

View attachment 598751
AAD suspension parts suppose to be best in the game. Do you like yours?

·
Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 599130
View attachment 599128 View attachment 599135
Where did you get the front splitter?

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
2021 Challenger Widebody Hellcat. Mods are only rock guards and Tuxmats. Favorite aspect for me, hey it’s Hellraisin over Demonic. I ordered it that way ;), and people either love it or hate it (cue Slowpoke haha). I like that I’ve not seen another one, and the combo suits my eye just perfectly.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Car

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
745 Posts
the 21 redeye grill doesn't have snorkels to add snorkel lights to...the grill is flat across...something doesn't add up
I ordered the snorkle light grill for my 2021 Charger Redeye from Vicrez and had them installed after market

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
2022 Dodge SRT Super Stock. I bought this one to have fun at the track and cruise weekends with the kids.
RC Components 15x11”Torx” rear wheels with 6.0 BS with M/T Radial Pro 315/60-15s
Weld Alumastar 2.0, 17x4.5 fronts with Hoosier Bias Plys
AAD adjustable rear suspension adjusted for the drags,
AAD front control arms
TCE rear brakes
Per4mance diff brace
Bobs Water Jet liteweight bumper support 2.9 lbs
Kirkey Drivers seat and Silva Seat bracket
Total weight with me in it is 4230 with ½ tank of fuel.
View attachment 598888

View attachment 598751
Thank You to all that liked the Orange Car. Every car entered is absolutely amazing!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Here is my 2022 Charger Hellcat Redeye Jailbreak (LOL) order on 1-15-22 delivered on 7-29-22 Hammerhead interior and seatbelts, blue breaks, sunroof, stripes, and more, and made the jailbreak logo for the back quarter fenders, took forever laid down the blue letter first and the black.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 41 Posts