SRT Hellcat Forum banner

July HOTM

9K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  Abu Dhabi guy 
#1 ·
Welcome to the July Ride of the Month Competition!

Congratulations to our June ROTM winner, @Mattm400

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle

Car Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

2015 Sublime A8

Engine Mods; 2.85 Metco upper, 10% OD ATI Lower, Bwoody idler, Gates RPM belts, Bwoody crank pin kit, ATI crank pin kit, Billet Idlers, 1050x Injectors, FI blower spacers, 105mm throttle body, FAS ported snout, FAS billet SC bearing plate, Boca Hybrid ceramic SC bearings, BMR poly engine mounts, JLT CAI, JLT oil catch cans, Killer Chiller drag kit, GF Reinforcement IC Tank, boost reference adapter, ABD dress-up items, JLT bottle covers, painted fuel rail covers.

Electronics; Stage6 2-Step and MXA harness, z automotive burnbox

Exhaust; ARH complete system, 2in LT headers, 3.5 x-pipe, 4 mufflers SRT race system, Z Automotive active exhaust valve delete, Trackhawk Tips

Suspension/Chassis; Eibach pro-kit springs, Eibach upper front control arms, BMR rear control arms, Bwoody short sway bar links, Speedlogix front strut tower brace, Petty Enterprises rear strut Brace, BMR subframe connectors, RPM 6pt Roll Bar

Drivetrain; Petty Enterprises transmission crossmember, BMR driveshaft loop, DSS 1pc aluminum driveshaft, 3.09 rear diff, Per4mance Development DIRS Brace, Per4mance Development Race Brace

Wheels/Tires; 20x10.5 Voxx replicas with Nitto 555 DR, Forgestar F14 18x5 and 17x10 beadlocks, 315-50-17 MT SS

Body; Mopar hood pins, Mopar molded mud guards, ZL1 front splitter, side skirts, rear diffusor, Oracle ghost painted LED markers, Mopar performance rear spoiler, Tinted Windows, Fender Emblem Upgrade

Interior; RPM 6pt roll bar, 5-point harnesses, boost gauge, roof console gauge mount, Barton shifter handle, Custom switch panel, H3R fire extinguisher, seat bracket mount, Mopar rubber mats, Mopar rear seat delete

Tuning; HpTuners, PCM unlock, MPVi2, OST Dyno Tuning, 93, race C16, Trans Tune, 6400 shift point.

I'm sure I forgot some stuff.....

Raised by a Mopar family, my dad collected 1970 chargers.... Mustangs stole my interest for years, now back to my Mopar roots.

This car is one bad ass street car and it will be in my garage till the end. Rock on !

Currently upgrading to a dual scoop hood. Was hoping to have done for Carlisle Mopar, but bodyshop is super busy...... updated, hood is on.

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)

All photos were taken with a cheap cellphone. No lighting effects or HD filters. 2016 Hellcat is all stock including original tires. 2800 miles on the odometer. She's a beauty...

Attachments

#4 ·
View attachment 576713 View attachment 576714
View attachment 576718
Most recent chariot...2021 Challenger SRT Redeye Super Stock. Completely stock. Black with Demonic red interior. Moves to the top of list of all the muscle cars I have owned. Not just the latest, but also the greatest! Power...Sound...Drop dead looks. Its the total package and a truly awesome car. This baby is a keeper in my book. As Ferris Bueller once stated:
If you have the means to get one, I highly recommend this car!”

#7 ·
2019 Daytona 392
Mid muffler delete
Khaos motorsports throttlebody spacer
Mopar front and rear strut bars
Firestone indy 500 tires
Craven 5" tips
Downforce solutions wickerbill
Downforce solutions front splitter
Vehicle Wheel Self-propelled artillery Photograph Tank
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Pollinator

Spoiler kings roof spoiler
Xpel clear wrap
Ceramic coated
392 Hemi fuel rail covers
Billet technology fuse box cover

Being a U.S ARMY veteran the car really compliments my personality

#8 ·
My Hellcat was my 65th birthday gift. Never thought I could have a car like this, but the wife said "go for it" !
One car show had an excited group of young boys wandering around.. Their mother wanted to know if I could start the car and let the kids hear it. All I did was blip the throttle once the those kids jumped and shrieked with joy.
My Challenger is all stock, except for a BT catch can. Just under 7000 miles and will soon be traded for my new 70th birthday present, a Challenger WBRE.

#12 ·

2020 Wide body Redeye
A8 trans
Nitto 315/35/20 NT05R rears
JLT catch can
The rest is bone stock. I love the car. It’s the very first that I didn’t have some sort of buyers remorse.
it’s got torque that just pulls forever. I’ve been to the track and have lots of room for improvement, but for a stock car, this thing moves.
The wife and I go out and always have to plan for extra time to talk to people about the car. Meeting new people and talking cars has to be the best aspect about it!!

#16 ·
2015 Challenger Hellcat w/ M6 transmission.
Performance:
2.75 sc pulley, 1330id injectors, dual pumps, racing plugs, hp ecu w/ tune, Crank pinned, JLT catch can, k&n intake, muffler delete, 1 piece 4" dss drive shaft, dif brace, Barton shifter.
Dyno'ed the other day here in humid FL at 735whp on 93. Intake temp over 131°f.
Exterior:
Vicrez demon wide body, Anderson composites demon style CF hood, factory replica Demon wheels with bora spacers, tinted taillights and markers.

#17 ·
2015 Challenger Hellcat w/ M6 transmission.
Performance:
2.75 sc pulley, 1330id injectors, dual pumps, racing plugs, hp ecu w/ tune, Crank pinned, JLT catch can, k&n intake, muffler delete, 1 piece 4" dss drive shaft, dif brace, Barton shifter.
Dyno'ed the other day here in humid FL at 735whp on 93. Intake temp over 131°f.
Exterior:
Vicrez demon wide body, Anderson composites demon style CF hood, factory replica Demon wheels with bora spacers, tinted taillights and markers.
View attachment 576959
View attachment 576960
View attachment 576961
Thats a tough looking ride...

#22 ·
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
2021 WBRE (GRANITE)

Three photos added
2. No modifications done except for PPF, ceramic, tinting and carbon fiber all over the outside and interior
3. You bet its mine !
4. I only just got it but I do cherish the moments where I hit the gas and my boys scream in excitement. Also the time a Toyota TIDA was revving next to me and asked to race. Of course those lovely nights when its only me and the wife driving around listening to music.
5.I am an American muscle car enthusiast from across the pond so you better like my post !
6.Roger
7. Good luck to everyone

#23 ·

This is my "GetoCat" 2019 Hellcat Challenger Crystal Granite Metallic paint corrected and GTechnic Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coated, custom single white vinyl stripe bordered in black & Mopar blue, interior completely redone in Alea leather to match the mopar blue stripes, used to have the Alcantara package swapped the door panels and alcantara portion for blue leather. AWE track edition exhaust, Per4mance differential brace, Injected engineering dual pump flex-fuel system, 1200cc ID injectors, 180° t-stat, with the Hellion Twin Turbo kit added. Conservatively tuned running 900+whp still trying to figure it out! She used to be my daily driver, no she only comes out when there is less than a 10% chance of rain in the forecast.
Fell in love with the challengers in 2014 when I purchased my first R/T have worked my way up, and yes I totaled my first 2016 Hellcat sure do miss that M6 but alas. I have never raced period until last April now I am hooked! Made 10 runs with my best 9th run, 10.282 @ 140.97mph which was good enough to land me in the Semi-finals for the Fast 8 ( that with a horrible 1.86 60ft). These are the only professional photos I have taken for a Velgen Wheels commercial.

#24 · (Edited)

2019 CHARGER HELLCAT

Engine :
LegMaker CAI
Straight piped
Pulley

Cosmetic :
Stance SF-07 Wheels
Cb diffuser
Eibach-Pro lowering kit
Continental tires, 275 front/315 rear

Most favorite aspect :

The car is an absolute joy, it's badass looks, comfort ride, sounds and the pedal to the metal are my most favorite. Taking random night drives listening to music hearing the exhaust out back and whine out front it cannot get any better #MOPARORNOCAR !

#28 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car
Car Cloud Sky Plant Vehicle
2016 Hellcat M6 , Legmaker, 1300IDX, 2.5 metco upper, 10% ati lower, bwoody idler, fuel system, stainless steel 4' catless pipes, straight piped back - akro carbon tips, 17 inch laguna beadlock welds with Mickey street ETR's, Monster triple disc clutch, barton-SS and demon performance tune, 22lb of boost on VP-X85. I enjoy the classic looks the exhilarating whine , also the tone of the hellcat is fire.

#29 ·
Welcome to the July Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 576703

Congratulations to our June ROTM winner, @Mattm400

Please follow all instructions posted below

4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.