SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
2021 WBRE (GRANITE)

Three photos added
2. No modifications done except for PPF, ceramic, tinting and carbon fiber all over the outside and interior
3. You bet its mine !
4. I only just got it but I do cherish the moments where I hit the gas and my boys scream in excitement. Also the time a Toyota TIDA was revving next to me and asked to race. Of course those lovely nights when its only me and the wife driving around listening to music.
5.I am an American muscle car enthusiast from across the pond so you better like my post !
6.Roger
7. Good luck to everyone

·
Premium Member
Twin Turbo Challenger SRT Hellcat
155 Posts

This is my "GetoCat" 2019 Hellcat Challenger Crystal Granite Metallic paint corrected and GTechnic Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coated, custom single white vinyl stripe bordered in black & Mopar blue, interior completely redone in Alea leather to match the mopar blue stripes, used to have the Alcantara package swapped the door panels and alcantara portion for blue leather. AWE track edition exhaust, Per4mance differential brace, Injected engineering dual pump flex-fuel system, 1200cc ID injectors, 180° t-stat, with the Hellion Twin Turbo kit added. Conservatively tuned running 900+whp still trying to figure it out! She used to be my daily driver, no she only comes out when there is less than a 10% chance of rain in the forecast.
Fell in love with the challengers in 2014 when I purchased my first R/T have worked my way up, and yes I totaled my first 2016 Hellcat sure do miss that M6 but alas. I have never raced period until last April now I am hooked! Made 10 runs with my best 9th run, 10.282 @ 140.97mph which was good enough to land me in the Semi-finals for the Fast 8 ( that with a horrible 1.86 60ft). These are the only professional photos I have taken for a Velgen Wheels commercial.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts

2019 CHARGER HELLCAT

Engine :
LegMaker CAI
Straight piped
Pulley

Cosmetic :
Stance SF-07 Wheels
Cb diffuser
Eibach-Pro lowering kit
Continental tires, 275 front/315 rear

Most favorite aspect :

The car is an absolute joy, it's badass looks, comfort ride, sounds and the pedal to the metal are my most favorite. Taking random night drives listening to music hearing the exhaust out back and whine out front it cannot get any better #MOPARORNOCAR !

·
Registered
145 Posts
20210717_083851.jpg
20210716_113803.jpg
20210717_075520 (1).jpg
2016 Hellcat M6 , Legmaker, 1300IDX, 2.5 metco upper, 10% ati lower, bwoody idler, fuel system, stainless steel 4' catless pipes, straight piped back - akro carbon tips, 17 inch laguna beadlock welds with Mickey street ETR's, Monster triple disc clutch, barton-SS and demon performance tune, 22lb of boost on VP-X85. I enjoy the classic looks the exhilarating whine , also the tone of the hellcat is fire.

·
Texas President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,336 Posts
Welcome to the July Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 576703

Congratulations to our June ROTM winner, @Mattm400

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
18 Posts
Her name is Alma. Decided that I wanted to have something just for me that’s fast as they come and very comfy.
upgrade tires to General 3 season tires
Upgraded brakes to PowerStop Z23
Upgraded to a full smoked LED skirt markers
And just some good ol tint. Everything else is bone stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
127 Posts
s-LMI
Speedlogix Strut brace forward
Mopar strut brake rear
20x10.5 front 20x11.5 rear Blaque Diamond wheels
JLT 3.0 catchcan
ZL1 rockguards
Custom Ninja Turtle Emblems “HELLTURTLE”
Custom “ACR” style stripes (did myself😎)
My favorite part about the car is the look my 2 year old son gives me every time I start it up and the joy that flows through his little body makes it all worth it for me!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
126 Posts
My Jazz Blue 20106 Hellcat with Sepia interior.

Only mods are JLT Catch Can, Vibrant Mid Pipes, Track Hawk tips (not pictured)
What I love is the color. I went to test drive this as a used car, to see if I liked the Challenger platform. I was searching for a PCP with black trim, and fell in love with this kitten and brought it home. My wife thought I was pranking her.
Did my own paint correction with my teenage son. We spent all weekend bringing that paint back to life. That's one of my many favorite memories with this car.

Hellcat.jpg
Blue.jpg
Rolling.jpg

21 - 32 of 32 Posts