SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2019 Charger SCAT Pack (Sublime)
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, just another new member, finally have a reason to join up.

Located in NW Ohio and currently in a '19 Charger SCAT Pack (Sublime).

Getting a '23 Charger Hellcat order finalized.

I'll do my best to just read, a lot, and catch up before I get to doing too much posting. I'll try anyhow... ;)

J

· Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,638 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

What color 23 Hellcat Charger are you ordering!

Linda :)

· Banned
1,027 Posts
Hey all, just another new member, finally have a reason to join up.

Located in NW Ohio and currently in a '19 Charger SCAT Pack (Sublime).

Getting a '23 Charger Hellcat order finalized.

I'll do my best to just read, a lot, and catch up before I get to doing too much posting. I'll try anyhow... ;)

J
Never “just another.” You are a new member and hopefully proud to be. Just a tip…if you have a question use the search function to see if it’s already been satisfactorily addressed. Best wishes with the 2023. Do you plan on keeping the 2019 Charger? I recommend if you can.

· Registered
2019 Charger SCAT Pack (Sublime)
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never “just another.” You are a new member and hopefully proud to be. Just a tip…if you have a question use the search function to see if it’s already been satisfactorily addressed. Best wishes with the 2023. Do you plan on keeping the 2019 Charger? I recommend if you can.
No, I won't be keeping the '19. If my dad was serious about buying it off me it'll go with him, otherwise trading it in on the HC. I don't have the garage space... About to have a teenage driver and an extra vehicle for that in the driveway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts