SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,744 Posts
Just bought a 07 Charger SRT8 with a Hellcat motor swap. It is such a cool build and was like the car was built just for me. I have always loved the older body style but have wanted the hellcat motor. This car even has the rear end and seats from the Charger Hellcat doner car. I look forward to meeting and talking with other mopar lovers.
Hey, I hope you enjoy the cat heart transplant machine, get those kinks worked out and enjoy enjoy enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,490 Posts
@kblanks I remember the news of the HellX
There are many of us who race in the ModernStreetHemiShootout series, Hemirace.com

My Hellcat Charger had the 1st Diablo Tune and it was installed by AJ.
The 1st aftermarket part to go along with the Tune was the ATI %10 OD pulley installed by High Horse Performance
1st time at the track my ET dropped. My husband @Top Cat (rip) was impressed and then had his Hellcat sent to HHP.
John and I went to the track along with Josh 3Xs a week for T&T+R&D for Tuning and parts. Working in Tandem, Pioneering the way to go Fasssst and Blasting down th 1/4mile.

Today there are many aftermarket parts for our Modern Mopars + Tuning.

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
2018 HC Charger
61 Posts
Mant that is pretty sweet! I have always liked the older body styles too, something about them are just timeless.

·
Premium Member
2018 HC Charger
61 Posts
That would be awesome - un assuming and no one knows what it is. Thats way cooler than a straight Hellcat.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
@kblanks I remember the news of the HellX
There are many of us who race in the ModernStreetHemiShootout series, Hemirace.com

My Hellcat Charger had the 1st Diablo Tune and it was installed by AJ.
The 1st aftermarket part to go along with the Tune was the ATI %10 OD pulley installed by High Horse Performance
1st time at the track my ET dropped. My husband @Top Cat (rip) was impressed and then had his Hellcat sent to HHP.
John and I went to the track along with Josh 3Xs a week for T&T+R&D for Tuning and parts. Working in Tandem, Pioneering the way to go Fasssst and Blasting down th 1/4mile.

Today there are many aftermarket parts for our Modern Mopars + Tuning.

I ran into a guy at a small car gathering the other night. He is associated with a shop down here in South Florida called HADES Motorsports. My son and I went by there today and the head tech there was super nice and very informed. He knew of True Speed and AJ. Very complimentary of them both. He looked over my car and pointed out a few upgrades that he thinks can resolve a few of the issues Im having with the HellX. I'm going to get on there books and see how they are.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
So it turns out my ride would benefit from having a smooth boost installed on it. The current application isn't working well and there have been lots of advancements since my car was swapped years ago. The shop it is at seems to think it should be putting down a bit more HP than it currently is. Kinda scary but I also don't think it's been running at full song recently.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,490 Posts
Everything sound like it's going well!
Yes, there have been many upgrades since 2015 lots of parts and added Tuning.

Glad you are getting your issues solved!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts