SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What’s up fellas, just brought her home. I had a 2015 standard body cat and was gonna modify it into a widebody then performance stage 2-5 it but there’s just so much work/$$$ involved and I was feeling guilty about having my cat cut up for a WB just didn’t sit well with me. So for shits and gigs I looked up what’s for sale near me and there was only two WB redeyes close by one white with tan interior and then this. I had black suede in my first cat and when I saw the red on red omg 😳 I wasn’t leaving without that car lol.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That red interior really pops with the exterior, congrats!
If I was building a car I never would have done that I would have thought the colors would clash and look off since they’re different reds and there’d be too much red but man in person it goes HAM some redrum status. Gonna post a YouTube vid now

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
12 Posts
What’s up fellas, just brought her home. I had a 2015 standard body cat and was gonna modify it into a widebody then performance stage 2-5 it but there’s just so much work/$$$ involved and I was feeling guilty about having my cat cut up for a WB just didn’t sit well with me. So for shits and gigs I looked up what’s for sale near me and there was only two WB redeyes close by one white with tan interior and then this. I had black suede in my first cat and when I saw the red on red omg 😳 I wasn’t leaving without that car lol.
View attachment 570295
View attachment 570296
It's funny because when I bought mine the options were white with red interior and red with tan interior my favorite color is red but also love the white exterior so I ended up with the white one. Enjoy it!
20201108_135620.jpg

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's funny because when I bought mine the options were white with red interior and red with tan interior my favorite color is red but also love the white exterior so I ended up with the white one. Enjoy it! View attachment 570305
Hell yea you have to what I originally wish I got. My last cat was brilliant white with the black suede, the red leather just destroys the suede imo now

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,108 Posts
Looks great.
I think the brass monkey wheels would compliment the car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks great.
I think the brass monkey wheels would compliment the car.
Agreed. BRASS ON EVERYTHING
Well looks like brass it is. I have brass monkey emblems and hood bezels to match as well. I also have a set of 315s for front and back to put on anyways I’ll post the swap on here. It’ll be the tony stark redeye lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
Would you recommend I put the brass monkey devils on ?
It's whatever floats your boat they look good to me. My car came with Warp speed granite and I love them .......I may or my not get another set of wheels in a flat bronze with a set of 888r's but I would keep the factory wheels with the tire set up I have now .......I talk my self in and out of buying stuff like that all the time .

·
Registered
2021 Redeye Widebody Challenger
27 Posts
View attachment 570295
View attachment 570296
You did gooooood!!!! I love the color, my interior will be identical but the exterior is indigo so I’m hoping it looks just as badass! Thanks for sharing this.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,142 Posts
Those Widebodies look awesome!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts