Charger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I have everything except stripes black package and engine block heater

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
78 Posts
Ordered a granite crystal Durango hellcat. I got a Demon and when I ordered it, we used to make “donations” to a guy whom had the ability to give real time status.

Anyone know how to track the build status updates?

The Demon has a “track my demon”. Is there a tracking option from SRT?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered a granite crystal Durango hellcat. I got a Demon and when I ordered it, we used to make “donations” to a guy whom had the ability to give real time status.

Dodge Customer service has a chat where the can track your VON vehicle order number

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,880 Posts

All outside tracking is shut down so nobody here can help any more.

Best you can do is call or chat with Dodge customer service or get updates from your dealer.

Can also put your VIN here and when the Options List shows up your rig is built.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

EDIT: If the above link does not work, try these.

Same principle, complete VIN and all caps and start your VIN right up behind the equal sign.

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
660 Posts
Finally got my build date for my 21 hellcat Durango 1/26
Ordered mine the first day order bank opened. Here it is 3/03 and it just went to D1 status with a planned build date of 3/29. I've heard the delay was due to the factory running out of the tech package, which I had ordered.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ordered mine the first day order bank opened. Here it is 3/03 and it just went to D1 status with a planned build date of 3/29. I've heard the delay was due to the factory running out of the tech package, which I had ordered.
Mines will be here in 2 weeks

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
660 Posts
Finally got my build date for my 21 hellcat Durango 1/26
Ordered mine the day after the order banks opened. It quickly went to D1 status. And there it sat until about a month ago when I got a tentative build date of 3/29. Now I'm told the build date has been pushed to 4/10. That's only 3 days from now but it's still in D1 status. So I'm guessing that ain't gonna happen. Anybody on the forum at the factory with good info?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ordered mine the day after the order banks opened. It quickly went to D1 status. And there it sat until about a month ago when I got a tentative build date of 3/29. Now I'm told the build date has been pushed to 4/10. That's only 3 days from now but it's still in D1 status. So I'm guessing that ain't gonna happen. Anybody on the forum at the factory with good info?
I ordered mines 11/6 and was built 2/23 I pick up tomorrow

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But from what I hear as long as you have a vin you’re good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts