SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! I am so excited to be part of this community and I'm looking forward to speaking with fellow Hellcat owners and learning a thing or two :) I wanted to hold back from showing off my ride while it was still in the shop but now that I got it back I'm ready to unveil it.

I decided to immediately put aftermarket performance wheels on it to make it stand out from the rest. I decided to go with HRE P101's because I fell in love with how they looked but more importantly because of the performance advantages I'd get from such a lightweight wheel.

I want to thank the guys over at Wheels Boutique down here in South Florida for really taking good care of me and helping me during every step of the way. They were extremely professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Highly recommended!

So without further ado, here are just a few snaps of it. I hope you all love it as much as I do :D

·
BMF
4,438 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!
Nice HC

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,003 Posts
Congrats! Wheels look good.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
Nice! Thats's the first set of aftermarket wheels that I like for the hellcat challenger. What size are your tires btw? looks like they could be a little beefier in the back but maybe it's the camera angle that makes them look a little narrow. looks like a DR tread pattern though. Actually enlarging the pics a bit they look like nitto NT05's or NT05r's. I had those on my shelby. Good choice of tire if they are. I went with some nitto 555r's this time on mine just to get a little better wear as they are not quite as soft as the NT05's.

·
Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,489 Posts
Schwing!!! Yep, specs when you can!! Nicely done...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words!

I called HRE just to confirm the specs that I had in my notes so that I wouldn't give you guys false info.

I am running 20"x10" // 20"x11" and 275/45/20 // 315/45/20 Nitto 05R tires for max grip :)
cool 315's! in the pics they look pretty narrow. I figured it was the angle of the photo. Nice job!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
312 Posts
The rims look awesome!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
987 Posts

I called HRE just to confirm the specs that I had in my notes so that I wouldn't give you guys false info.

I am running 20"x10" // 20"x11" and 275/45/20 // 315/45/20 Nitto 05R tires for max grip :)
I've read about 315s staggered on charger & Chally. People claimed 315s wouldn't work.
I sent a PM too by the way.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
Those wheels look awesome. Nice cat!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've read about 315s staggered on charger & Chally. People claimed 315s wouldn't work.
I sent a PM too by the way.
They sure do work, and very well may I add! PM'd back.

And thank you thank you thank you all for the warm response. I wasn't aware this forum would be so active!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
206 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
415 Posts
That looks really really really sweet! Now, I have to have those, depending on $$$! Or is it $$$$? Or God forbid $$$$$!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
413 Posts
Very very nice! I have a few questions if you have time?

Did you use your stock wheels up front?
Do they come in black?
Would you be willing to share price?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,765 Posts
Welcome. Car and wheels look excellent.

Aside from the Triumph wheels that look similar to the Hellcat wheels those are the only aftermarket wheels I've seen on a HC that I think look great.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,765 Posts

What's the offset on the wheel (front and rear). Also, are these hub or lug centric? Any spacers or anything used?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,551 Posts
Nice looking wheels, they have a bronze look, which I like better than the brass monkey ones. Are they significantly lighter than the factory wheels, I had heard that the ones that come stock on Hellcats are light, for their size?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts