SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Just picked up my 2016 Hellcat... It is unlike anything I have ever owned, I love it! I have a quick question. My Uconnect App on my iphone shows iHeartRadio and Pandora as "linked", but it does not appear anywhere on the apps screen of my Hellcat. I have tried deleting the Uconnect app and reinstalling, linking and unlinking the apps, etc. What else should I try?

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,651 Posts
Congrats!

Welcome to the forum from VA! Tons of great info and people here. Enjoy!

Easy fix...turn off the radio, put down the phone and enjoy the sound of your HELLCAT!

Reactions: Cockeyed

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,822 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, listen to Toolman! :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
187 Posts
They removed the Uconnect Apps off the radio a week or so ago. No longer available.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
319 Posts
Is there no way to thumbs up/down Pandora other than Carplay now?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
  • Just picked up my 2016 Hellcat... It is unlike anything I have ever owned, I love it! I have a quick question. My Uconnect App on my iphone shows iHeartRadio and Pandora as "linked", but it does not appear anywhere on the apps screen of my Hellcat. I have tried deleting the Uconnect app and reinstalling, linking and unlinking the apps, etc. What else should I try?
Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from upstate New York

Enjoy that beautiful white Hellcat to the fullest and have some fun

Welcome to the Hellcat family and community

Take care and be safe

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
321 Posts
Honestly with Carplay, Uconnect, and the deal now with Horrible Sirius/XM resulting in eventual black mail over our performance pages???? I'm more baffled than anything else with Uconnect. I had heard that it was a really good system, but with most of my experience being with foreign cars, I've got to say no, no it's not... SO I end up using car play 99% of the time because it's fast, familiar, and effective.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum and community. Congrats on the Hellcat. Cheers.

Reactions: moparjim

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Quebec.
Congrats on the Hellcat, looks good with the black hood.
As for Pandora or whatever we don't get that in Canadian cars. I only had mine out for a month and I haven't listened to the radio yet:).
Enjoy and be safe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts