SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Just sold my 2013 RT that I treated better than I do my kids...LOL. I can't help but feel a little sad. Looked up picture of the Hellcat when I got home, that helped me feel better!
congratulations! i've treated my cars better than any living being too lol but it's time to trade in and trade up to the mega awesome alpha omega hellcat. welcome to our site! hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Well I hope your not walking
If you are like me, when you drive your Hellbaby you end up walking a lot cause you don't park near cars or any possible moving object! LOL. Congrats on your Hellcat decision. Looks like you made an awesome color choice based on your signature!;) Hope you enjoy the forum and all the great info we get from many knowledgeable people who have loved Mopar for years! Then there are people like me who just absorb all the great information that everyone else shares and drive you all crazy with my boredom waiting FOR MY DARN HELLBABY TO ARRIVE!!!:)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
If you are like me, when you drive your Hellbaby you end up walking a lot cause you don't park near cars or any possible moving object! LOL. Congrats on your Hellcat decision. Looks like you made an awesome color choice based on your signature!;) Hope you enjoy the forum and all the great info we get from many knowledgeable people who have loved Mopar for years! Then there are people like me who just absorb all the great information that everyone else shares and drive you all crazy with my boredom waiting FOR MY DARN HELLBABY TO ARRIVE!!!:)
The right way to do it is hire a bodyguard when you park your car he will camp right by it LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,080 Posts
sold my RT in July when I ordered my HC....still waiting FFS

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
You don't know how many times I pass a Vet, Camaro, Z370 or just some A-hole in a fast car and say to myself "Man, I wish I had my Hellcat!"
TRUE THAT!!! Then when you get your Hellcat your like, man I wish I was done with the break in so I could given them a proper burial!!! LOL:). Although even staying within breakin guidelines I have smoked a Slomaro and scared a Rustang. Definitely not HIPO ones, but still fun nevertheless!!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.