SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
I just talked to Doug and this is the first time he has ever sounded optimistic and he says I now have a ship date for the week of 11/13 (I had no ship date yesterday)and he says he is confident that cats will be released next week. Here I am hoping that he is correct.

Rich
Yeah SRT doesn't have a ship date for me but my sales rep sees 11/13 as my ship date as well for almost a week now in their system.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
214 Posts
I just talked to Doug and this is the first time he has ever sounded optimistic and he says I now have a ship date for the week of 11/13 (I had no ship date yesterday)and he says he is confident that cats will be released next week. Here I am hoping that he is correct.

Rich
I also got 11-13 as my shipdate...(3rd one)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
681 Posts
Still waiting on my ship date. Good to hear we'll all have them by the end of the year though!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Poor Doug has his own Thread and is getting all the heat. Its like he is calling the games this weekend and he has a 50/50 chance of being right. I am seriously not confident in the dates put in there, not Doug's fault, but some higher power keeps anticipating a ship date. I think it is a jacked up computer program...J/K I really have no idea please don't quote me!;) I know eventually that one of the dates are gonna be right! Good luck to everyone. I hope that date is soon!!:)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Poor Doug has his own Thread and is getting all the heat. Its like he is calling the games this weekend and he has a 50/50 chance of being right. I am seriously not confident in the dates put in there, not Doug's fault, but some higher power keeps anticipating a ship date. I think it is a jacked up computer program...J/K I really have no idea please don't quote me!;) I know eventually that one of the dates are gonna be right! Good luck to everyone. I hope that date is soon!!:)
No worries they have two computer system databases apparently that they check. That's what they say all the time.

·
Registered
In The Market
10,953 Posts
I am seriously not confident in the dates put in there, not Doug's fault, but some higher power keeps anticipating a ship date.
Ship dates are hard to predict accurately as things change daily. There are several (minor) things that are being addressed, and it's hard to know in advance how long those issues will take to complete. As one example, think how long it can take to run an update Flash on 600 vehicles. The good news is that some of the HC's are getting very close to final approval and certification and should hit KZ soon.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Ship dates are hard to predict accurately as things change daily. There are several (minor) things that are being addressed, and it's hard to know in advance how long those issues will take to complete. As one example, think how long it can take to run an update Flash on 600 vehicles. The good news is that some of the HC's are getting very close to final approval and certification and should hit KZ soon.
ResumeSpeed thanks for the info and we appreciate your time and efforts.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
That is awesome! I complain when I have to recalculate numbers for 300 people's refunds and that is a simple spreadsheet formula. I cannot imagine the process for doing 600 individual cars!!! I just appreciate that they try to give us estimates, but clearly they are just estimates. That is why I have decided I don't want to know until it is on a train. No disappointments that way!! it has been very helpful having you share information. Thanks:D again....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.