SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
17 Posts
Hey Chuck I'm in Lenexa cruising ALL the time between 119th and 135th and going to the cruises every weekend if you wanna come hangout with another Hellcat. Grew up in Belton and go over to there to my dads a lot to work on my 72 Charger and 37 Chevy Gasser with a 1957 392 Hemi.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Chuck I'm in Lenexa cruising ALL the time between 119th and 135th and going to the cruises every weekend if you wanna come hangout with another Hellcat. Grew up in Belton and go over to there to my dads a lot to work on my 72 Charger and 37 Chevy Gasser with a 1957 392 Hemi.
Sounds great! Let me know when, my phone is 515-2848

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
59 Posts
Their are a few of us out here I will be at the turner high drive in car show this Saturday should be a good time bring the family

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
17 Posts
Hey guys I just started a group on Facebook called: Kansas City Hellcats
I'll post mopar events and shops around KC that will help us with our Hellcat builds. No one single shop in KC seems like a good one so I'm thinkin we all pick a shop and see if they will be our special HC guys to go to in KC?!?!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,070 Posts
Kansas City... Go Chiefs! Sorry not hi jack the thread... just love the Chiefs & Hellcats!:D

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Hey guys I just started a group on Facebook called: Kansas City Hellcats
I'll post mopar events and shops around KC that will help us with our Hellcat builds. No one single shop in KC seems like a good one so I'm thinkin we all pick a shop and see if they will be our special HC guys to go to in KC?!?!
I could not find said group. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,821 Posts
Anyone near Lee's Summit that can go look at a HC Charger for me? Im working on a trade but need someone to go check this thing out in person to make sure its pristine. Beer money coming your way! PM me!

I could not find said group. Do you have a link?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts