SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Killer Chiller system Brand New For Sale $900

6K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  mbjpaint 
#1 ·
Brand New Kincaid's Killer Chiller Race drag system, with SAE upgrade connections. Purchased as a $1300.00 system.

The system has all the upgraded components available, and has not been removed from original wrapping. I have decided to use an ice box, as my build has become much more drag race only focused. Will sell for $900.00 which is $400.00 less than package pricing. Again, this is brand new, never removed from packaging. Included with the instructions and original box
Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Rim Vehicle
Auto part Fuel line

See less See more
#3 ·
Good deal! I’m in the process of installing this same kit on my 16 Challenger now with a 1 gallon storage tank. Finished the water side and refilled it last night. Waiting on 3 fittings to do the Freon side. It’s 100% insulated including the 3 way valve to by pass the stock heat exchanger when the Chiller is in use. It all fits under the DS headlight, the tank under the PS head light. I’ll be posting more pics in another post GLWS

Auto part Engine Vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive engine part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper
Auto part Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Tire

#13 ·
Ahhhh, see what you mean, I don’t see it in the OP’s picture but the 3 way bypass is $200 and recommended, maybe just forgotten in pictures or in box yet? I used the 3 way valve with mine which made total system price be $1300
This valve
View attachment 548680
Is this for the heat exchanger bypass? The AC bypass that's usually provided looks different. Just wondering.

#10 ·
The three way bypass is included, and I did pay additional 200 for that as you noted. You can see it in picture of items on the floor. Its in the bag at top right side. Great pics! Nice job with your install. Looks really clean. I have decided to go with an icebox in the trunk.

#11 ·
Ah... looks like the larger race/drag system is not designed just for the hellcats? Does the three-way bypass negate the need for the drag option, which is capable of diverting 100 percent of cooling to the blower?

#12 ·
It is my understanding that these units are designed specifically for the Hellcats, and the three way bypass works in conjunction with the drag package.

I'd suggest going directly to their site, to view current pricing and additional details.

if this unit looks like it fits your needs, let me know.

Thanks.

#14 ·
Yes, that’s the 3 way valve for bypassing the fluid heat exchanger. The valve in upper right of OP post is what is called the drag valve which is a motorized ball valve also but is just on/off to the cabin evaporator coil for AC.
My apologies OP, I was originally just trying to give your post a bump and show how easy they go in.
Good luck with sale.

#20 ·
Is this still for sale?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.