SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these installed over the past weekend and all i have to say is the man that concieved and designed these is nothing short of brilliant. I hope he goes realllllllly far, but for the time being i will enjoy being the only hellcat on earth with this technology. Enjoy "fire mode" with custom color palette- i thought red was an appropriate demon eye color for this- also fully adjustable. I had to hound this guy for over a year to do this. He finally buckled- i'm glad that i didnt put these works of art on my 392- i would have been devastated getting rid of them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you MaxxMuscle i can't put his name out there yet because i dont know if he is ready to start accepting clients. As soon as he is ready i can put it out there for you ;):D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,848 Posts
So theyre fully adjustable? As in different colors on the fly? Interesting. Can you adjust them back to the stock color too?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RDLSRT and mfendley i will glady keep you guys in the loop too!
@slowpole387 yes! They can do solid color, strobe, pulse, and whirl (looks like moving theatre lights back in the day), scan (1 led lit at a time in order), and fire (the attached video) they dont jump from color to color without you dictating a command. But they are a whole bunch of fun to play with. You can get them back to white as well but due to the fact they are lit behind the diffuser and not thru it, it will "split" the colors a little like a prism, but not horribly

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,080 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think Nasty Ringz does similar stuff

Nasty Ringz | Facebook
Nasty ringz are halos that are all 1 color at the same time all rings must be the same color ar the same time even in color shift- on on mine each ring can be a different color, or like the fire mode, can be multiple colors at the same time. These rings would be in the family of "dream color" leds which are each individually addressed where as standard rgb halos or rgbw leds must all be the same color at the same time. I had rings like the ones nasty ringz sells on my 392 and they were fun to play with.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts