SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
Dropped off my car for phase 1 of the build Sunday at Hades Performance. Here's phase 1 of the build:
JLT 3.0 catch can
JLT CAI
SW Catless midpipes
Vibrant Ultra Quiet Resonators
1200cc FIC
Bwoody crank pin kit
Bwoody street heat exchanger
Brisk plugs
180 stant tstat
Ripa Pump gas killer upper
Ripa infinitely adjustable idler
3.09 diff
DSS 1400hp level 5 Axles
DSM lights engine and trans tune

Currently have Nitto 555r2 on factory HR5 matte vapors

Moving forward:
10.5 inch rears with 305 or 315 rubber
Charger RE DS
DS loop
Diff brace
And when e85 becomes available in my area;
double pump set-up
E % gauge
E85 popcorn 馃嵖 tune

Thats all until its no longer my DD

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter #2
Alriiight, soo. My shop just called to let me know that they found a torn axle boot. Given that finding, I've added a pair of 1400hp axles to the build

Registered
I would like to see a street-legal completely over-the-top build someday. 1200hp, all the chassis goodies, etc. Especially if it has an exhaust system that kept it as a "sleeper." Then watch the results as he went out to be "preyed upon" by owners of modified cars.

LOL if your Hellcat is a sleeper. I mean, how would you respond to someone patting the flank of an F35, and saying, ah, but this one's a total sleeper...? I would think invisibility tech, alien warp drive, or something.

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to see a street-legal completely over-the-top build someday. 1200hp, all the chassis goodies, etc. Especially if it has an exhaust system that kept it as a "sleeper." Then watch the results as he went out to be "preyed upon" by owners of modified cars.

LOL if your Hellcat is a sleeper. I mean, how would you respond to someone patting the flank of an F35, and saying, ah, but this one's a total sleeper...? I would think invisibility tech, alien warp drive, or something.
Lol, well, we'll see whenever I get some e85 closer than 45 miles from me. Thats when the fun begins, have already been speaking with the shop about a Magnuson...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts