SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: Craig Benner will be taking over the group buy, he has been managing Jeep forums for 4 years and is one of the top sales consultants in the country. I will still be managing but due to time constraints on my end he will be facilitating the group buy starting today 1/16/20

Yes the rumors are true....

Koons Dodge in Tysons Corner, VA is proud to announce 4% below invoice on top of the current Power Dollars rebate for all in transit and in stock 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger Hellcats for Forum members.

UPDATE: CHALLENGER WIDEBODY ARE NOW @ INVOICE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

You can factory order a 2020, you will lose the power dollars rebate doing so.

This deal excludes tax/tags for your state and a $799 processing fee. (Freight is already included)

We have 225 Challenger and Charger Hellcats on it's way to us. NOT A JOKE!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please email me Craig Benner for more information.

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
or
570-556-0451 (TEXT ONLY)

(Due to registration restrictions we are unable to sell to CA or MA)

A base manual Challenger Hellcat ($62,440) would go for $51,130 plus tax, tags and $799 Processing.
A base Charger Hellcat ($68,990) would go for $57,021 plus tax, tags and $799 Processing.

I will do 4.5% for Tread Lightly Members or FCA Affiliates. (Must provided proper documentation)

225 Hellcats including 29 Redeyes
253 Scat Packs

Per our agreement with Chrysler we do not pay for or participate in the facilitating of shipping, that is the customers responsibility. I do typically recommend UShip.com for quotes.

DO NOT CALL THE DEALERSHIP OR COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE BUT ERICA!!

I am also doing the Group Discounts on other FCA products with each model being a different % off. I am doing the Discount on both In-Stock and Factory Order vehicles. So if you see something in stock, let me know and I can work up which would be the better deal (Group Buy vs WOW price). If you do not see something in stock, email me the PDF for exactly what you are looking for and I can work up a quote.

Thanks,

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
335 Posts
son # 3 bought his Jeep JL from Koons. Pretty straight forward dealer from his perspective...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
243 Posts
And this would be why I can’t trade for a 2020 Hellcat Charger. The pre-owned Challengers and Chargers have no value.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/QUOTE]
I am happy to price out any Hellcat order, in transit or in stock unit. Just tell me what you're looking for. - Erica

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damn, I have a deposit on one of your hellcats already -- waiting for it to arrive to fly up and drive it back to Florida. Any chance I could get my out the door price adjusted with this group buy :)? I am working with Celia currently.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am happy to price out any Hellcat order, in transit or in stock unit. Just tell me what you're looking for. - Erica
[/QUOTE]
Hi,
Just posted a thread looking to trade my 2014 Viper for a Hellcat Redeye Widebody. Please contact me if you can help..Thanks kevin

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you're looking to get forum pricing, you have to reach out to me personally. My sales consultants are not filled in on the 4% below deal, as I don't want them to offer it to everyone they talk to.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All,

I'm getting inundated with emails, phone calls and text messages. That's a great thing I know! Please have a bit of patience with my responses. I'm doing the best I can. If you're asking me for pricing on several different Hellcats, narrowing down your choices would help me reduce my response time significantly.

Also, I don't appraise sight unseen vehicles personally. I have a professional that does that, I am at their mercy depending on how busy we are in the showroom.

I am a long time sales manager at the dealership, I manage 35 sales consultants daily and their customers on top of this forum. I promise I have not forgotten anyone, I may have just gotten a bit busy here :)

Thank you for all of your support and business!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
132 Posts
Erica your awesome to deal with. Take your time and I’m absolutely positive your doing the very best anyone can in your position. Thank you for your efforts thus far!
Victor
Soon to own the silver redeye!

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please don't call into the dealership and speak to sales consultants if you're a member of this forum. It's causing confusion and problems for everyone. Please just text me (303-242-1549) or email me [email protected]

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2020 Scat Pack Widebody Chargers are available for sold factory orders. Up to 4.5% off with affiliates less any factory rebates at the time of delivery.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Created a Facebook Private Group for group buys. "Koons Private Group Buy" would love some from here to join to help me kick it off :)

First 50 members get a special surprise..... :eek::eek:

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey All,

Just giving an update on the inventory. We currently have in stock/transit;

45 ScatPack Challengers
109 Challenger Hellcats/RedEyes
31 ScatPack Chargers
31 Charger Hellcats

That is 216 total!

We are still doing the 4% (4.5% Affiliate), on top of the Power Dollar Rebate!

Still plenty to choose from.

Email me with which your looking at and I will work my magic!

[email protected]

Thanks,

-Craig

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
574 Posts
Craig,

Is there an update to the group buy price? I see that the WOW price dropped quite a bit, so think that's now the better deal. Can you provide everyone an update when you get a chance. Thanks

1 - 20 of 33 Posts