SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
139 Posts
Does Koons have an association with an enclosed carrier for out of state purchases, or is this up to the buyer? 95125. Thank you.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
81 Posts
Does Koons have an association with an enclosed carrier for out of state purchases, or is this up to the buyer? 95125. Thank you.
I don't think the car dealers want to get involved with car shippers due to any liability. Your better getting a online quote for either an open, or enclosed carrier. I"m trying to think of one I got quote from, started with the letter "M"

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4 Posts
Reliable is good. Or use Uship for multiple bids. I just had a CTS-V shipped from Phoenix to New Jersey through Uship with an enclosed trailer and it was a great experience.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
81 Posts
Reliable is good. Or use Uship for multiple bids. I just had a CTS-V shipped from Phoenix to New Jersey through Uship with an enclosed trailer and it was a great experience.

Montway Auto Transport Direct............ Is the carrier I'm thinking of. They are one of the largest and will give you an online quote.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,338 Posts
Can you confirm that Koons will not sell to a California buyer? I’ll stop browsing. Thank you.

Please email me Craig Benner for more information.

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
or
570-556-0451 (TEXT ONLY)

(Due to registration restrictions we are unable to sell to CA or MA)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
121 Posts

Please email me Craig Benner for more information.

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
or
570-556-0451 (TEXT ONLY)

(Due to registration restrictions we are unable to sell to CA or MA)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Awesome stuff. Any more info on the current Dodge $600 lease deals? I just emailed Erica prior to seeing this post.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I can indeed confirm that we can not sell to CA/MA due to license/registration/tax restrictions each of those states have.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
3 Posts
I was looking at a ScatPack Widebody. What exactly is the WoW price? I assume this price doesn't include the Power Dollars rebate? Also, the 0% financing is for which models? It just states select models.

Thanks

21 - 33 of 33 Posts