SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,489 Posts
Well in my original post i said Hellcat and Jeep Wrangler. I switched gears from a Wrangler to a Gladiator. Never was I shopping for a Redeye so I cannot speak on that topic.
I missed the Wrangler part lol. I cant speak to that topic either. It's a draw...

Reactions: Loosescrews

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Currently due to low inventory, the special pricing is on factory orders only. And it is 4% under invoice, less rebates, plus tax, tags and processing. In order to get the 4% under invoice on factory orders, please only contact me (Craig) as I am the only one who handles the program here.

Is the special pricing just on stock cars or can you order one with this deal? Also is the 4% off of MSRP or invoice?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,542 Posts
You're pretty much paying the $1495 everywhere anyway.
Problem with Koons and a lot of other dealers in that area is that they add ANOTHER destination charge on top of the one already included in the MSRP. That's right, if you buy from Koons you get charged TWO destination charges. Sure they may offer good discounts but that's a questionable practice right there and needs to be pointed out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,489 Posts
Problem with Koons and a lot of other dealers in that area is that they add ANOTHER destination charge on top of the one already included in the MSRP. That's right, if you buy from Koons you get charged TWO destination charges. Sure they may offer good discounts but that's a questionable practice right there and needs to be pointed out.

I agree but I also believe in looking at my net cost. I dont really care if the entire purchase price is made up of 127 destination fees as long as the end price is acceptable. Just my thoughts on buying.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
229 Posts
Currently due to low inventory, the special pricing is on factory orders only. And it is 4% under invoice, less rebates, plus tax, tags and processing. In order to get the 4% under invoice on factory orders, please only contact me (Craig) as I am the only one who handles the program here.
You do the same deal for a Durango?

·
Registered
In The Market
206 Posts
That's not bad. The only downsides are the the extra destination charge and the fact you guys are so far away. I would like to get a decent appraisal on my trade too so that is another thing to consider. If I were to order one, could you lock in the HP rebate or would it be whatever the rebates were at time of delivery?

·
Premium Member
10,489 Posts
That's not bad. The only downsides are the the extra destination charge and the fact you guys are so far away. I would like to get a decent appraisal on my trade too so that is another thing to consider. If I were to order one, could you lock in the HP rebate or would it be whatever the rebates were at time of delivery?
Rebates can def be locked in.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

We include the destination in the pricing when you order one 4% under invoice. Our in stock units exclude destination in the WOW price but unless you're paying sticker plus freight it's impossible to pay it twice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I’m looking into getting into a 2020 hellcat I was wondering where I should be at if MSRP is 77500 I was thinking around 70000 I want some opinions if I can do better or if that’s the best I could get

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I am happy to price out any Hellcat order, in transit or in stock unit. Just tell me what you're looking for. - Erica

I last want to sell some charges an it down already and I need a buyer from California

A base manual Challenger Hellcat ($47,440) would go for $45,130 plus tax, tags and $700 Processing.
A base Charger Hellcat ($47,990) would go for $45,021 plus tax, tags and $700 Processing.
[/QUOTE]
I don't follow....

·
Registered
In The Market
206 Posts
I last want to sell some charges an it down already and I need a buyer from California

A base manual Challenger Hellcat ($47,440) would go for $45,130 plus tax, tags and $700 Processing.
A base Charger Hellcat ($47,990) would go for $45,021 plus tax, tags and $700 Processing.
I don't follow....
[/QUOTE]
Wow, 45k for a hellcat? I understand it is base though and I would definitely want the auto trans to even consider, but probably not a good idea considering insurance and maint cost for one of those.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts