SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
190 Posts
I still don’t like the add of the designation charge being charged twice on the wow price since that charge appears on the window sticker. Taking it out and adding it back.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,542 Posts
Ok thank you. If Craig Benner is watching this thread please message me when you have time thank you.
No, send a text or email directly to Craig.

Do not call the main dealership number or talk to anyone else.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
I still don’t like the add of the designation charge being charged twice on the wow price since that charge appears on the window sticker. Taking it out and adding it back.
If Koons quotes you a lower price than others, would you still buy from someone else because they didnt mess with the destination charge? Agreed it's a lure to bring you in. But as long as you are diligent in cross shopping with other potential deals, I dont care if they take out the base price and then add it back in.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
190 Posts
I am finding local dealers in my area offering the same pricing without the $899.00 doc fee. And not adding back the destination charge as it appears on the window sticker

·
Registered
443 Posts
I am finding local dealers in my area offering the same pricing without the $899.00 doc fee. And not adding back the destination charge as it appears on the window sticker
Heck yeah man. Send us pics

·
Registered
In The Market
206 Posts
I wish I could find a closer dealer willing to do the 4% under invoice. Dan Cummings is a good 4 hours away and Koons is about 8. The small local dealership would only do 1% the last time I talked to them. There has to be some places that will match your best deal though. There was a place just over the border Michigan I looked at before that sounded like they were willing to make a decent deal, but there is some stupid rule about not deducting the trade value tax in that State.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
757 Posts
I wish I could find a closer dealer willing to do the 4% under invoice. Dan Cummings is a good 4 hours away and Koons is about 8. The small local dealership would only do 1% the last time I talked to them. There has to be some places that will match your best deal though. There was a place just over the border Michigan I looked at before that sounded like they were willing to make a decent deal, but there is some stupid rule about not deducting the trade value tax in that State.
My dealer was about 3 hrs away, and I got to put about half of the first 500 miles on the car just driving it home... which is helping the break in process...

Make a weekend trip of it, enjoy the drive home...

·
Registered
In The Market
206 Posts
I understand that and wouldn't mind a reasonable road trip to save a chunk of change. But from experience I have found that local dealers are not as flexible as far as repairs and maintenance issues if you didn't purchase the car at their place.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Can you send me a PM on the details on the Trackhawks you have on order? I would be a returning Koon's customer. We purchased our 2019 Charger Hellcat from you.

Thank You...

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
21 Charger Redeye
152 Posts
Dan Cummings is a good 4 hours away and Koons is about 8.
Perfect for an initial break-in. I drove to Cummins and back from Florida. 732 miles each way because the deal was far better than anything that I found within my area. I would 100% do it again.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts