Charger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get prices from both dealers? Who prices them lower? Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
337 Posts
All really comes down to what you want.... versus what's available... and whether you wanna buy something already on the lot or order..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read they were doing the group buy pricing on in stock vehicles...Just received an email that in stock vehicles don't qualify....

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally with Mike Evans at Dan Cummins, they were doing it for on the lot. But I believe with Jake, it's just ordered vehicles now. I will say that Dan Cummins will lock in rebates where Koons will not. Also, the admin fee with Dan Cummins is a few hundred cheaper. That being said, I don't believe the rebates are a big comparison factor because I don't see them going away any time soon. But if you need that security, locking rebates with Dan Cummins will help you sleep at night.

So really it's just a matter of where you live to make up the difference in the admin fee. If you live closer to Koons, I would just go to them (Craig Benner ONLY) all other things being equal. Had I not bought off the lot from Koons, I would have ordered through Dan Cummins.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just get a quote from both. That's what I did.

Reactions: Just_See_Jake

·
Registered
337 Posts
I originally was trying through Koons, but they simply wanted too much money. The car I have and the car I was looking at had only two major differences and the prices were fairly identical. Koons would not budge on the price..

Both were 2020 models... both were same color...

I wound up going through Jeff Wyler in Columbus, OH...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the name of the dealer with Jeff Dwyer? I looked up that name and couldnt find anything.
Thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
What's the name of the dealer with Jeff Dwyer? I looked up that name and couldnt find anything.
Thanks
I typo'd that...it was meant the be Wyler, not Dwyer.... work and forums dont mix lmao

they don't currently have any Hellcats in inventory, but they were a good place to work with.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
165 Posts
Highly recommend Cummins.
They are a client of one of my business partners(not mine)-they have great store management and owners. They’re ethical- they’ll work hard for your money. If you want me to connect you with a manager there let me know.

·
Registered
65 GTO, 21 REWB Challenger ordered
135 Posts
I called koons on a vehicle they had in the lot a few weeks back. As usual they listed every single rebate that hardly anyone qualifies for. So when they got back to me their price was a considerable amt more and not nearly as good as the price at Cummins or my local dealer. So I told the salesman thanks and ordered elsewhere.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,491 Posts
Cummins. Just ordered a super stock earlier this week from them. Koons blew me off and I am in Maryland.

Robert
I called koons on a vehicle they had in the lot a few weeks back. As usual they listed every single rebate that hardly anyone qualifies for. So when they got back to me their price was a considerable amt more and not nearly as good as the price at Cummins or my local dealer. So I told the salesman thanks and ordered elsewhere.
For the 1 millionth time people

You have to deal/speak/contact/call/email/have an airplane fly over a banner with CRAIG BENNER

However, again, CARS ON THE LOT ARE WHAT THE WEBSITE SAYS THEY ARE.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts