SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what experience those who have purchased from them had. I had a 6 minute phone conversation with Craig who deals with forum members and I definitely did not feel like purchasing with them would be a good process. He sounded like I was wasting his time by asking him a few simple questions about ordering a hellcat with them.
I had a very smooth buying process with the dealer I purchased my hellcat from but Koons would be a little closer and maybe a little cheaper. Just weighing my options, thanks guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve dealt with Craig many times I exactly only buy from him now a days you might have caught him in a bad mood he’s usually a fantastic guy and whenever I buy vehicles from him he always gives me 7% UNDER invoice and that started when the wranglers first changed up and no one even heard of a discount.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good deal, probably for you being a repeat customer. He told me 4% under invoice which I take is the normal forum discount.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ehhh I want to say 5-6% is normal forum discount but even at 4% under I’m pretty sure you not going to beat that anywhere else, that dude be having guys flying from California just to deal with him he’s widely known in forums.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
557 Posts
Their current deal is what it is. I haven't bought yet but have exchanged a couple of emails with him. It's a good price, but when you add their doc fee plus shipping it's not quite as good. They still have a ton of stripped down 19s and I'm just not sure there is a market for that many of those type of cars. Obviously they are a large volume dealer who knows what they are doing, so I'll just watch and wait. If the deal gets even better I might jump, but for now I'll keep looking for the right used Hellcat and keeping my eye on Koons pricing.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
44 Posts
Just wondering what experience those who have purchased from them had. I had a 6 minute phone conversation with Craig who deals with forum members and I definitely did not feel like purchasing with them would be a good process. He sounded like I was wasting his time by asking him a few simple questions about ordering a hellcat with them.
I had a very smooth buying process with the dealer I purchased my hellcat from but Koons would be a little closer and maybe a little cheaper. Just weighing my options, thanks guys!
Koons forum deal is 4% under invoice on 2019 plus power dollars and 799.00 proc fee, I have purchased from them with no problems, call Erica.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,321 Posts
That's a good deal, probably for you being a repeat customer. He told me 4% under invoice which I take is the normal forum discount.
4% is their standard forum discount.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,321 Posts
Koons forum deal is 4% under invoice on 2019 plus power dollars and 799.00 proc fee, I have purchased from them with no problems, call Erica.
Erica is no longer doing the forum stuff. Craig is the new guy and I'm pretty sure you have to deal with him to get the 4% off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,303 Posts
The discount is model specific. Wrangler/Rams/Cherokees/Grand Cherokees is different. It's based on their volumes.

Technically, Craig is not new. He's been doing the forum thing for years. He moved to the finance division for a while but I was told he preferred sales better so switched back (I agree with him, since he was one of the best salesman in the country for numbers I believe).

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’ve dealt with Craig many times I exactly only buy from him now a days you might have caught him in a bad mood he’s usually a fantastic guy and whenever I buy vehicles from him he always gives me 7% UNDER invoice and that started when the wranglers first changed up and no one even heard of a discount.
Thanks for the info!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts