SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what experience those who have purchased from them had. I had a 6 minute phone conversation with Craig who deals with forum members and I definitely did not feel like purchasing with them would be a good process. He sounded like I was wasting his time by asking him a few simple questions about ordering a hellcat with them.
I had a very smooth buying process with the dealer I purchased my hellcat from but Koons would be a little closer and maybe a little cheaper. Just weighing my options, thanks guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve dealt with Craig many times I exactly only buy from him now a days you might have caught him in a bad mood he’s usually a fantastic guy and whenever I buy vehicles from him he always gives me 7% UNDER invoice and that started when the wranglers first changed up and no one even heard of a discount.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good deal, probably for you being a repeat customer. He told me 4% under invoice which I take is the normal forum discount.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ehhh I want to say 5-6% is normal forum discount but even at 4% under I’m pretty sure you not going to beat that anywhere else, that dude be having guys flying from California just to deal with him he’s widely known in forums.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
628 Posts
Their current deal is what it is. I haven't bought yet but have exchanged a couple of emails with him. It's a good price, but when you add their doc fee plus shipping it's not quite as good. They still have a ton of stripped down 19s and I'm just not sure there is a market for that many of those type of cars. Obviously they are a large volume dealer who knows what they are doing, so I'll just watch and wait. If the deal gets even better I might jump, but for now I'll keep looking for the right used Hellcat and keeping my eye on Koons pricing.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
55 Posts
Just wondering what experience those who have purchased from them had. I had a 6 minute phone conversation with Craig who deals with forum members and I definitely did not feel like purchasing with them would be a good process. He sounded like I was wasting his time by asking him a few simple questions about ordering a hellcat with them.
I had a very smooth buying process with the dealer I purchased my hellcat from but Koons would be a little closer and maybe a little cheaper. Just weighing my options, thanks guys!
Koons forum deal is 4% under invoice on 2019 plus power dollars and 799.00 proc fee, I have purchased from them with no problems, call Erica.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
235 Posts
Agree...working with Erica is easy

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,471 Posts
That's a good deal, probably for you being a repeat customer. He told me 4% under invoice which I take is the normal forum discount.
4% is their standard forum discount.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,471 Posts
Koons forum deal is 4% under invoice on 2019 plus power dollars and 799.00 proc fee, I have purchased from them with no problems, call Erica.
Erica is no longer doing the forum stuff. Craig is the new guy and I'm pretty sure you have to deal with him to get the 4% off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,472 Posts
The discount is model specific. Wrangler/Rams/Cherokees/Grand Cherokees is different. It's based on their volumes.

Technically, Craig is not new. He's been doing the forum thing for years. He moved to the finance division for a while but I was told he preferred sales better so switched back (I agree with him, since he was one of the best salesman in the country for numbers I believe).

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’ve dealt with Craig many times I exactly only buy from him now a days you might have caught him in a bad mood he’s usually a fantastic guy and whenever I buy vehicles from him he always gives me 7% UNDER invoice and that started when the wranglers first changed up and no one even heard of a discount.
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Their current deal is what it is. I haven't bought yet but have exchanged a couple of emails with him. It's a good price, but when you add their doc fee plus shipping it's not quite as good. They still have a ton of stripped down 19s and I'm just not sure there is a market for that many of those type of cars. Obviously they are a large volume dealer who knows what they are doing, so I'll just watch and wait. If the deal gets even better I might jump, but for now I'll keep looking for the right used Hellcat and keeping my eye on Koons pricing.
Hi, I'm new to this forum and am ready to pull the trigger on a HC. I live near Koons and have noticed the LOW price on the '19 HC. You and others have said they are stripped down, what exactly does that mean? Like, it doesn't have leather and stuff like that?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
57 Posts
I have dealt with Craig for the first time back in May to order my 2020 Charger Widebody. Dude is great I’ve asked hundreds of questions and he answers them all. Nothing fishy always sounds like he talks with a smile. I’m very satisfied with my experience with him. Definitely going to him for any FCA purchases in the future.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,048 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and am ready to pull the trigger on a HC. I live near Koons and have noticed the LOW price on the '19 HC. You and others have said they are stripped down, what exactly does that mean? Like, it doesn't have leather and stuff like that?
Cloth seats, manual column, no HID headlights, no NAV, no blind spot monitoring, no HK radio. So aside from the automatic transmission, it's a zero option car.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
42 Posts
This may be a silly question... but is Invoice the price that you see on the dodge website when you build a car?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,048 Posts
This may be a silly question... but is Invoice the price that you see on the dodge website when you build a car?
No, that is the MSRP.

For Invoice, build the car at nadaguides.com.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
42 Posts
Okay..... so people are getting 1%- 7% off Invoice and the power dollars as well?
I have been looking at upgrading ( adding ) a Redeye to the garage...…. This could be what gets me over the edge.....))))

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,472 Posts
You're not getting more than 5% off invoice plus power dollars. 5% is employee pricing.

Koons will do 4% below invoice PLUS power dollars rebate only on factory orders right now.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
235 Posts
Got my 19 widebody redeye at end of Nov 2019 from Koons. Had the exact B5 color on an incoming car. Very easy process and once it arrived in VA. I had it shipped to my house in FL with no dealer prep. Got 4% off invoice and the power dollars. Could not get this deal from any dealers within 100 miles of my house. Very happy with the process.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 118 Posts