SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Koons

1370 16
Anyone know if Koons has under invoice group buy for RAM trucks?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anyone know if Koons has under invoice group buy for RAM trucks?
Through a very reliable source:

You will not be able to order a 2023 Dodge Until January of 2023.

That being said:

Koons will be offering 8% below MSRP on any factory ordered 2022 Dodge V8 and 9% with Tread Lightly or Affiliate.

We are also partnering with Dodge and Hemmings for a special Power Brokers YouTube show to be aired at SEMA soon!!

Pricing excludes $899 Processing and your states tax and tags.

View attachment 597978

·
#1 Hellcat Dealership in the Country
64 Posts
Hello, Brian here from Koons Tysons located in Vienna, Va. Yes, we are offering 5% below invoice on all Ram Trucks 1500/2500/3500 excluding the TRX, which for 22 MY we offered 10K or 11% below MSRP. Also 5.5% below invoice on Ram trucks with Tread Lightly/Friends&Family/Affiliate. Send a PDF of your build to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,351 Posts
Hello, Brian here from Koons Tysons located in Vienna, Va. Yes, we are offering 5% below invoice on all Ram Trucks 1500/2500/3500 excluding the TRX, which for 22 MY we offered 10K or 11% below MSRP. Also 5.5% below invoice on Ram trucks with Tread Lightly/Friends&Family/Affiliate. Send a PDF of your build to [email protected]
Hi Brian, ordered the Ram 6 weeks ago and nothing on the schedule (D status). What lead times are you actually seeing these days order to delivery?

·
Registered
885 Posts
For those of us who have purchased a Hellcat from you in 2022, are we able to get whatever deal you're going to offer on 2023's? Or are we banned for having used our "one and only" deal? Because if they offer purple again I'll probably be ordering a new 23 Redeye sveltebody.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
550 Posts
For those of us who have purchased a Hellcat from you in 2022, are we able to get whatever deal you're going to offer on 2023's? Or are we banned for having used our "one and only" deal? Because if they offer purple again I'll probably be ordering a new 23 Redeye sveltebody.
Haha. And I’ll be right behind you ordering a new Redeye because I’m wearing mine out. 😂😂😂 Almost 14K miles since end of March 🤷‍♂️ Hope Craig is still kind to us.

·
Registered
885 Posts
14k miles on 6 months!? Wow. Getting your $$$ worth for sure
Hey, I'm trying my best. I got 734 miles on mine since April. I lost last month after the county decided to dig up and repave our road. Can't complain but the new ashpalt is smooooth!

• Haha
Reactions: ledft

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,351 Posts
Do your tires screech really loudly on the new asphalt? They did some entrance ramps here and they seem twice as loud! I would have guessed new asphalt would be quieter.

·
Registered
885 Posts
At least there's no more 6" drop off the end of my driveway any more. They did warn us not to make any sharp, slow-speed tire movements on the fresh pavement - OK Sir, so all my movements were at top speed with gentle drifting moves. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts