SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of KW HAS coilovers for my Charger. Looking for a new set if possible.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,913 Posts
I believe you’ll have to loose the factory 3 mode suspension option with that setup.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,913 Posts
Thank you but that is incorrect. They make them for adaptive suspension.
Good know. The KW kit (to the tune of around $7K) I was looking at specifically said the adaptives had to be disconnected so I bagged the idea. Do you have any links to ones that work?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good know. The KW kit (to the tune of around $7K) I was looking at specifically said the adaptives had to be disconnected so I bagged the idea. Do you have any links to ones that work?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,913 Posts
Thanks but that’s just the spring kit, which I already have. Looking at the full coil over setup which is adjustable but manual and not compatible with the factory 3 mode.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 1.16.50 PM.png

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I understand that. You said looking for a set of KW HAS “coil overs”...not springs. Just trying to enlighten you on what you’re asking for brother.
Cool. I asked for exactly what I meant. KW HAS coilovers. HAS is "Height Adjustable Springs" and when installed they are coilovers. You seem to be the only one not understanding what I'm asking for. Please carry on and only post in a WTB thread if you're selling which you clearly are not in this case. Have a great day.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,913 Posts
Cool. I asked for exactly what I meant. KW HAS coilovers. HAS is "Height Adjustable Springs" and when installed they are coilovers. You seem to be the only one not understanding what I'm asking for. Please carry on and only post in a WTB thread if you're selling which you clearly are not in this case. Have a great day.
Sorry...wrong. Nuff said. Good luck.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Timada126 wins the first scammer trying to get me. Try again.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What do I win?
He posted he had used ones out of a HC in the first message. I let it go but replied that I'm looking for new ones.

He just replied today saying look at these new ones I have. Completely wrong setup. Not a good scammer. I'd report him but there's no proof he's scamming except his profile and and actions show that he is.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
He posted he had used ones out of a HC in the first message. I let it go but replied that I'm looking for new ones.

He just replied today saying look at these new ones I have. Completely wrong setup. Not a good scammer. I'd report him but there's no proof he's scamming except his profile and and actions show that he is.
You still looking or did you find some?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts