SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone else order from across the country and watch slowly on the tracker as your car is approaching? This is even more cruel than the Dodge progress tracker.
Water resources World Map Line Parallel

I just want my car. Half way there :oops:

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger SRT Super Stock
355 Posts
Yup, I had my car shipped from Koons in VA to FL. I kept refreshing that tracker every 5 or 10 mins lol. I was lucky though, the company that I shipped with, they have two drivers on the rig so, the drive almost nonstop. They picked up the car around 11 am on Thursday and it was delivered at 4 am on Friday.

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, I had my car shipped from Koons in VA to FL. I kept refreshing that tracker every 5 or 10 mins lol. I was lucky though, the company that I shipped with, they have two drivers on the rig so, the drive almost nonstop. They picked up the car around 11 am on Thursday and it was delivered at 4 am on Friday.
Nice. Not sure how many times one can refresh the app. I may exceed that limit lol. They picked my car up at Dan Cummins on Wednesday morning, said it'd be here by Saturday but it's only like 400 miles away this morning. I'm hoping I get lucky and it arrives today.

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger SRT Super Stock
355 Posts
Nice. Not sure how many times one can refresh the app. I may exceed that limit lol. They picked my car up at Dan Cummins on Wednesday morning, said it'd be here by Saturday but it's only like 400 miles away this morning. I'm hoping I get lucky and it arrives today.
I hope you get it later today. It was a nice present for the beginning of the the weekend!

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was hoping it'd be here today, still around LA which is like five hours away. Have a feeling they had another car to deliver/pickup in the area. Nonetheless, I'm happy it will likely get here during the day, rather than at night. I will definitely post some pictures. I'm getting impatient 🫠

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hope all went well with your delivery. Can you share which transport company you used? And would you share or PM me the price? I am thinking of ordering from KY and having a Challenger shipped to the Bay Area. I ordered a Jailbreak locally but unfortunately the dealer lied about having an allocation.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts
Anyone else order from across the country and watch slowly on the tracker as your car is approaching? This is even more cruel than the Dodge progress tracker. View attachment 600749
I just want my car. Half way there :oops:
Been there. Done that.

• Haha
Reactions: rigoc94

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hope all went well with your delivery. Can you share which transport company you used? And would you share or PM me the price? I am thinking of ordering from KY and having a Challenger shipped to the Bay Area. I ordered a Jailbreak locally but unfortunately the dealer lied about having an allocation.
I live in the Monterey County, it went perfect. The unloading was kinda scary, the guy put down pieces of plywood down and it sounded like they snapped when my car was being unloaded. My heart sank! But it was all good. Dan Cummins set up transport with a company called Princeton Tow Company, it was very reasonably priced. Enclosed for $2200 and I would definitely go through them again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts