SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from my dealer went KZ on 11/21 currently at the Detroit axle yard and estimated delivery on 11/26! He sent me a Vehicle Shipment Status and History report that shows all of this. Could have something to be very thankful for on Turkey day.

My cat is an auto.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,449 Posts
Just got an email from my dealer went KZ on 11/21 currently at the Detroit axle yard and estimated delivery on 11/26! He sent me a Vehicle Shipment Status and History report that shows all of this. Could have something to be very thankful for on Turkey day.

My cat is an auto.

Good news! Was this one of the cars being stored at Taylor for the last month?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No just built

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this sucks......
Did anyone ever hear if they have released ANY of the prior built A8's? I am wondering if they are trying to update so many of them a day or if they can't figure out what to do. At this point it would seem faster to just reprogram the whole darn thing or put a new tranny in, whatever the issue is...:rolleyes:

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
Did anyone ever hear if they have released ANY of the prior built A8's? I am wondering if they are trying to update so many of them a day or if they can't figure out what to do. At this point it would seem faster to just reprogram the whole darn thing or put a new tranny in, whatever the issue is...:rolleyes:
Damage control, is a funny thing, they probably want them delivered but need the most cost effective option

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Damage control, is a funny thing, they probably want them delivered but need the most cost effective option
How many monkeys do you think it takes to determine the most cost effective option? J/K, Dodge builders...but, COME ON!!! My Hellcat buddies need their cars released!

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
Yeah, If it truly is a flash, then this is un called for....were going on two months in storage.. it took less then a month to order, build and ship...
got to be more than a flash.

I got a recall for my ( work truck Chevy) I know different product but they need reprogram something and they need the truck for 4 hours. So does it take 4 hours to reprogram a car????? then they can do one at a time ????
probably no other reason.......

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
its slow cause they can be, Its not like they will have trouble selling the cars if we back out on the deal, the dealer is in a win win place,,But on the other hand, the dealer has to deal with very upset customers, I.E. ME

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Have you ever seen the old computers that run off of punch cards? Maybe they use those to do the programming, lol. Save the more advanced stuff for ~in~ the cars.
They are running the plan and waiting for it to print out on the dot matrix. LMAO!! sad, my dry cleaner still uses one of those and I laugh every time I am waiting for my little ticket to print out. I always ask of they have trouble finding paper for it and a repair man.o_O

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.