SRT Hellcat Forum banner

LA TIMES: Dodge Challenger Hellcat is wickedly fun to drive

1392 4
Came across this article in the business section of the LA Times. Check out the video as well!

Dodge Challenger Hellcat is wickedly fun to drive - LA Times
Reactions: Carnage
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice article. I fit in the age group they did research on :)
Same here..lol. More i see the satin hood, i get tempted to get my hood wrapped in 3m. The hood is soon becoming synonymous with the hellcats/ challengers.

Reactions: Carnage

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Same here..lol. More i see the satin hood, i get tempted to get my hood wrapped in 3m. The hood is soon becoming synonymous with the hellcats/ challengers.
Haha cool, I planned to do that too but then I'll wait till I can murda out the entire car to make it match and look lethal haha

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Haha cool, I planned to do that too but then I'll wait till I can murda out the entire car to make it match and look lethal haha
Yup...once we get bored of the same look in a few months time(hopefully) we could take inspiration from the Fast Furious-7 challenger look. Maybe even put up a shaker hood. Then we would be 1 up on the Shaker guys as well with our "Hellcat Shakers"..lmao. That would be an amazing look, if you ask me. We don't get rid of our hellcat hoods, buy an additional mopar integrated shaker hood and just keep swapping them out ( hellcat/ shaker hoods) from time to time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.