SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Laguna Leather for 2022s

8K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  Xylander 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Sorry for so many posts, just getting a bit excited lol. I am hearing rumours that Laguna Leather is not available to order for 2022s? My spec is Octane Red over Sepia, so Laguna Leather is a must. Does anyone know if this is true, or was it just a glitch and should be fixed soon? Thank you!

#7 ·
Koons put an order together for me a couple days ago and black Laguna wasn’t a problem. That is for a Charger. Just wasn’t an option for wheels, calipers, or stripes. If nothing changes tomorrow I’ll just go ahead and place the order. I can live without stripes and I’m sure it will come with some sort of wheels and brakes😁

#17 ·
So the order banks opened up over here in Michigan.. I walked in Yesterday (Saturday) with my build sheet, my guy put it together and then sadly informed me that Red/black Laguna, 3.09s, & the satin black graphics package was not available for the 2022 Challenger Widebody HC Redeye.. so we do some digging and you can order the red seats and 3.09s on a non widebody.. c'mon 🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽 told me backordered.... The waiting game continues... 🤕

#30 ·
Tried attempted order with Craig Benner on Thursday. Challenger HCWB Redeye. He sent me a note saying that several things were not available for ordering;
1. 3.09 Rear Axle Ratio
2. Carbon/Suede Interior
3. Laguna Leather Package
4. P Zero Summer Tires
5. Black Hood Pin Kit
6. Red Dual Stripes

He said that some of these options are available in other trim levels, but not in the HCWB Redeye.

#31 ·
Tried attempted order with Craig Benner on Thursday. Challenger HCWB Redeye. He sent me a note saying that several things were not available for ordering;
1. 3.09 Rear Axle Ratio
2. Carbon/Suede Interior
3. Laguna Leather Package
4. P Zero Summer Tires
5. Black Hood Pin Kit
6. Red Dual Stripes

He said that some of these options are available in other trim levels, but not in the HCWB Redeye.
must be a WB thing for the 3.09 gears. I have a vin on my NB 22 RE already with 3.09 gears.
Font Parallel Paper Paper product Document

#33 ·
If you can’t get the laguna I have the entire rear seat package with mounting hardware, seat belts,upper rear window deck. Seats have never been set in. I went to rear seat delete and these are brand New condition.
the rear deck isn’t pictured but I can send it.
imin Vegas. 400.00 plus shipping

Attachments

#34 ·
As mentioned elsewhere, Dodge stripped the Redeye of its options. You can only get one with cloth or Alcantara. To get options, you have to order a Redeye Jailbreak. Laguna is now a Jailbreak item.

#36 ·
Only partially true. I ordered a Redeye regular body with the Laguna leather, 309 rear, brass minkees, and a roof but couldn’t get the carbon suede interior package with the leather.

#39 ·
I think it's their attempt to sell more NBs, as for the past couple of years, the WB has outsold the NB. So, if you want a WB with options, you have to do what I tried to do and snag a JB. If you want options without paying the JB markup, you have to do it on a NB.

Of course as we've seen, that doesn't mean said options are in stock as they're prioritizing JB builds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.