SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer and I tried to put the order in today, but he is saying the system will not let him place an order for the Laguna Seat option? I understood it was limited availability and that it would delay my build date, but I didn't think it would actually prevent it from being ordered? Anyone have any insight?

AW

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
150 Posts
I ordered laguna leather seats too. I put my deposit down in June and was the number one in line at my local Dodge dealer. The person behind me had his order filled because it didn't have options. I am still waiting. Why would they offer Laguna seats if they couldn't build them? So, the only thing that held up my order was Laguna.

Here is the email response from SRT received today.

Thank you for contacting the SRT Customer Assistance Center.

Do you have a VIN ? If you have a VIN, your vehicle will be delivered
before the end of the year.
There are some options with late model year availability - sunroof,
black vapor hood, brass monkey wheels, etc. If you have one of these
options, other orders will be manufactured before yours.
There are a lot of inaccurate rumors. Hellcat is not a limited edition
vehicle

Thanks again for your email.

Sincerely,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Dealer and I tried to put the order in today, but he is saying the system will not let him place an order for the Laguna Seat option? I understood it was limited availability and that it would delay my build date, but I didn't think it would actually prevent it from being ordered? Anyone have any insight?

AW
Based on what I know laguna has been removed for now until they can supply it again properly

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I ordered sublime with black hood and Laguna
I got a vin and estimated build date for end November !!
My understanding is limited availability so it is, more probable than not, first come first served on the limited options. You may have been an early order with those options or some other crazy unknown reason. o_O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.