SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Has anyone ordered the Laguna leather and not gotten. Call from dodge to change their order ??
There is a thread on this site with the message from Dodge indicating you can either change your order or wait. I have heard both choices being made. I did not choose Laguna, but I would not be patient enough to wait anyway! As I said in the other thread, I would sit on a bucket if it meant my Hellcat would be here soon!o_O

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Has anyone ordered the Laguna leather and not gotten. Call from dodge to change their order ??
me.. my order was accepted on the 9th for black Laguna after we were told brown wasn't an option for sublime.. not that it was delayed like the other options I wanted, brass monkey, red belts,sunroof.... we havnt heard from Chrysler since..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
I ordered the Laguna on the 9th. I've not gotten an email or any communication from Dodge. I even contacted my dealer they said they didn't receive anything either and that I was not delayed. I'm wondering if they only had a limited supply for the first allocations?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered the Laguna on the 9th. I've not gotten an email or any communication from Dodge. I even contacted my dealer they said they didn't receive anything either and that I was not delayed. I'm wondering if they only had a limited supply for the first allocations?
That's what I'm thinking !! I put my
Order in on the 15 th and dodge has not contacted me since to change anything . I think some of larger dealerships may be getting preference for Laguna but I may be wrong ?

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
That's what I'm thinking !! I put my
Order in on the 15 th and dodge has not contacted me since to change anything . I think some of larger dealerships may be getting preference for Laguna but I may be wrong ?
Did you get your vin? I got a status report from my dealer with my vin that showed it was in D status, which means all parts are in for the build. Your dealer should be able to tell you the status and can probably find out what, if any, the delays are. Good luck! I hope it is in the process. I am not going to believe any of it until I am sitting in the driver seat!:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
As of today still no delays. I was told though by a very good source and I quote, "if you take off the Laguna and the satin hood it will have a better chance of being built". Sounds like a limited amount available to me, but you never know.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
it will have a better chance of being built".
my ultimate dream muscle car has already been down graded with each lost unavailable option.. its now going to be my "ALMOST but not quite" ultimate muscle car.. IF they don't want to build me my car that's fine... ill walk away

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
my ultimate dream muscle car has already been down graded with each lost unavailable option.. its now going to be my "ALMOST but not quite" ultimate muscle car.. IF they don't want to build me my car that's fine... ill walk away
Hang in there. No matter what you get, I know you will love it. Just the basic model, which is what I am getting, has lots of bells and whistles. I plan on making mine special with my own unique adds. Good luck:)

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Reactions: 630

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
I just received the dreaded call from my dealer...He said Laguna Leather has been removed from the order bank with no future available date(s)...I was forced to go with the Premium Black leather otherwise I would have to cancel and re-order when Laguna Leather becomes available again...And who knows when the hell that will be.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
375 Posts
I just received the dreaded call from my dealer...He said Laguna Leather has been removed from the order bank with no future available date(s)...I was forced to go with the Premium Black leather otherwise I would have to cancel and re-order when Laguna Leather becomes available again...And who knows when the hell that will be.
Well , look on the bright side of it! You now have an extra $1700.00 of gas money!

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Sorry you had to change your order, but I am glad to hear you are moving forward with your Hellcat. It will be awesome no matter which leather you get! Congrats! Hopefully you will be cruising in it soon!:)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Hmm surprised they removed Laguna completely.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
96 Posts
I ordered my car on 9/9/14 in sublime green, with nav, summer tires, 6spd, black Laguna leather, and engine block heater. I got a VIN 3 weeks ago and my car has already been built and is just waiting in inspection.

I never received any notification that the Laguna was a problem for my build. I was told by Dodge via my dealer that people who ordered on the first day would get their Laguna, but almost no one else would.

Rich

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.