SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Last Available Jailbreak from Hellcat Jesus

5K views 42 replies 21 participants last post by  MJS73 
#1 ·
I have 1 last allocation for a Jailbreak Challenger. It will be sold at $5k over MSRP price where it is a special edition.

Still an allocation so i can build it exactly like you would want it.

#21 · (Edited)
Geezus. Ranting never convinces anyone of anything or proves a point. It's just eyeroll material. Relax, breathe. Check the current market before blasting. I wouldnt pay any ADM either but in today's market $5K over isnt the worst deal I've seen lately. I'm not a fan of the JB (kind of gimmicky) either but whether you like it or not the market is hot for them right now and allocations are scarce. Dont like the deal? Dont buy it and keep it moving.

#22 ·
Why are members here threadcrapping on a salesperson who is being up front about an ADM the dealership owner is likely requiring?

nothing being hidden by the salesperson who has been able to convince his his management (ie, the ones who sign his paycheck) to sell for 4% under invoice unlike some other salespeople who come in here with a "call me" offer and which turns out to have $5k ADM on REGULAR Hellcats.

i swear, some people’s kids have no clue about how to be either polite or silent.

thank you Mr Jesus for what you have been able to do and currently doing. I am sure those here who have been able to take advantage are greatly appreciative of their savings.

#23 · (Edited)
Why are members here threadcrapping on a salesperson who is being up front about an ADM the dealership owner is likely requiring?

nothing being hidden by the salesperson who has been able to convince his his management (ie, the ones who sign his paycheck) to sell for 4% under invoice unlike some other salespeople who come in here with a "call me" offer and which turns out to have $5k ADM on REGULAR Hellcats.

i swear, some people’s kids have no clue about how to be either polite or silent.

thank you Mr Jesus for what you have been abl. to do and currently doing. I am sure those here who have been able to take advantage are greatly appreciative of their savings.
Beacause some are petulant little children that never grew up or learned manners.

#33 · (Edited)
You know, Hellcat Jesus doesn't set the price. His boss does. All he did was to post that he has one for someone that may have missed out and he can get you one built the way you like. Bad thing about these forums is that it allows people to complain about a price for something that they have no intention of purchasing anyway. I can assure you that he will sell it for the 5k over sticker to a buyer who would be happy to pay that.

Real simple. Don't like the price, don't buy it.

#34 ·
This board is great for keeping a pulse on pricing by having dealer reps like HCJ pitch their latest offering. Same for Cummins and Koons. This late in the game ADM is really not bad (although not for me). Their asking the same for pedestrian SUV's around my area. Look at a Camaro board on pricing - almost nothing. Keep the good information coming on the 23's when you get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.