SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jesus.. F'ing Christ. :rolleyes:
I can understand man, ADM's are no fun. Demons are still around $150k and folks are buying them all the time. I personally couldn't but I'm sure there are some that can.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Badges, computer upgrade, options you cant get on other hellcats and limited run with low allocation.
Again, I am with you.
Computer upgrade that makes them slower! All a jailbreaks is is a overpriced parts bin car. I just don't get the hype about them. I'm sure I can do the same exact thing to my base 19 Hellcat wide body Challenger. I can do whatever I want with mine without the 50,000 to $60,000 markup.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Computer upgrade that makes them slower! All a jailbreaks is is a overpriced parts bin car. I just don't get the hype about them. I'm sure I can do the same exact thing to my base 19 Hellcat wide body Challenger. I can do whatever I want with mine without the 50,000 to $60,000 markup.
That is totally ok to not get the hype. I like the grey leather option but that isn't enough for me to pull the trigger.
They do have more Hp and are limited. That counts for something right?

I haven't seen one with a $50k mark up. That is intense.

·
Registered
221 Posts
That is totally ok to not get the hype. I like the grey leather option but that isn't enough for me to pull the trigger.
They do have more Hp and are limited. That counts for something right?

I haven't seen one with a $50k mark up. That is intense.
Actually they don't there's a cat restriction in the tune that makes them slower. That is a known fact. My base model is exactly what I wanted. I like more of the old school muscle car feel with the houndstooth seats. I didn't need all the fancy electronics just wanted a pure muscle car. I couldn't even justify getting a redeye. The money I saved I'm doing exactly what I want to do with it. Right now it's got an hhp bottom end fully studded and the best killer chiller setup you can get. Got a Whipple 3.0 on an order. I've upgraded everything and built my car based on the Whipple. That is the last thing I'm going to install. Now someone wants to do that with a jailbreak go ahead but essentially we have the same car minus the jailbreak badge.

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,664 Posts
That is the last thing I'm going to install. Now someone wants to do that with a jailbreak go ahead but essentially we have the same car minus the jailbreak badge.
And a warranty.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually they don't there's a cat restriction in the tune that makes them slower. That is a known fact. My base model is exactly what I wanted. I like more of the old school muscle car feel with the houndstooth seats. I didn't need all the fancy electronics just wanted a pure muscle car. I couldn't even justify getting a redeye. The money I saved I'm doing exactly what I want to do with it. Right now it's got an hhp bottom end fully studded and the best killer chiller setup you can get. Got a Whipple 3.0 on an order. I've upgraded everything and built my car based on the Whipple. That is the last thing I'm going to install. Now someone wants to do that with a jailbreak go ahead but essentially we have the same car minus the jailbreak badge.
I get it, Its not for you! I would be somewhere between you and the jailbreak buyer. I'm not big on turning bolts and like some creature comforts, so more of a turn key/push button and play guy.

I bet your car is sweet! All of them are! Bottom line is you are driving one that you love! Enjoy that brother!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Super Stock
560 Posts
I can understand man, ADM's are no fun. Demons are still around $150k and folks are buying them all the time.
Not nearly the same and as a professional in the business, you know that. There are more JBs than there are SS cars and you are comparing it to a Demon?
I’m not hating on you for trying to sell a car. I admire the drive as I was once a sales guy.. but this is an enthusiast forum, not a sales forum.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Not nearly the same and as a professional in the business, you know that. There are more JBs than there are SS cars and you are comparing it to a Demon?
I’m not hating on you for trying to sell a car. I admire the drive as I was once a sales guy.. but this is an enthusiast forum, not a sales forum.
Actually, some of us came here first to get a car from Jake 🤡

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I for sure am, As they are both Limited allocation only cars. Not saying that they're the same or will go the same way as the demon but were talking about a 4 year old car that is almost double the sticker price Versus a Brand new car with $5k on top of it.
Oh, And They're 1HP different.

I appreciate you noticing the drive but with all due respect, This thread is under SRT Hellcat Purchasing on a post about an available allocation for a Jailbreak.

·
Banned
210 Posts
Stop acting like a petulant child. Its not becoming.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts