SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
Geezus. Ranting never convinces anyone of anything or proves a point. It's just eyeroll material. Relax, breathe. Check the current market before blasting. I wouldnt pay any ADM either but in today's market $5K over isnt the worst deal I've seen lately. I'm not a fan of the JB (kind of gimmicky) either but whether you like it or not the market is hot for them right now and allocations are scarce. Dont like the deal? Dont buy it and keep it moving.

·
Registered
More round than tall
759 Posts
Why are members here threadcrapping on a salesperson who is being up front about an ADM the dealership owner is likely requiring?

nothing being hidden by the salesperson who has been able to convince his his management (ie, the ones who sign his paycheck) to sell for 4% under invoice unlike some other salespeople who come in here with a "call me" offer and which turns out to have $5k ADM on REGULAR Hellcats.

i swear, some people’s kids have no clue about how to be either polite or silent.

thank you Mr Jesus for what you have been able to do and currently doing. I am sure those here who have been able to take advantage are greatly appreciative of their savings.

·
Banned
210 Posts
Why are members here threadcrapping on a salesperson who is being up front about an ADM the dealership owner is likely requiring?

nothing being hidden by the salesperson who has been able to convince his his management (ie, the ones who sign his paycheck) to sell for 4% under invoice unlike some other salespeople who come in here with a "call me" offer and which turns out to have $5k ADM on REGULAR Hellcats.

i swear, some people’s kids have no clue about how to be either polite or silent.

thank you Mr Jesus for what you have been abl. to do and currently doing. I am sure those here who have been able to take advantage are greatly appreciative of their savings.
Beacause some are petulant little children that never grew up or learned manners.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Want to know what's crazy... There's a $50,000 markup on a jailbreak at San Leandro Dodge in California. They're asking $150,000 for it. Absolutely insane. I went in there and just laughed. You got a $2,500 gas guzzler tax on top of a 10.75 sales tax. So what is that 18,000+ just in taxes.

·
Registered
Jailbreak on order
99 Posts
My dealership in Texas is asking $20,000 ADM on a new JB challenger, that is set for October delivery.
I paid MSRP with a $5,000 deposit.
In January. Car built 6/27, delivery just got pushed out until 8/29. Originally the delivery date was 7/28.
Passing the time with free entertainment on this forum😎

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
249 Posts
See, here in 'Merica, we have something called "supply and demand". When you don't got a lot of one (that would be "supply") and a lot of the other (that would be "demand"), then you gets higher prices. It's a fairly easy concept if you've completed the 3rd grade.....

Go try and buy a 5th gen Viper or Demon now. Same concept!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Does it? I’m asking honestly.

I don’t know the specs but the one at Mecum a couple of weeks ago only fetched $100k.
Not from what I can see. Sure, dealers are ASKING for 10-30k over sticker for used ones and new, but here's the thing: they are sitting unsold. Any used RE/JB WB listed above 100k doesn't move and just sits there unsold. Granted, this is anecdotal based on what I can see online, but I feel the car market is shifting back to normal slowly. I keep seeing the same overpriced hellcats sitting unsold on cargurus, autotrader, etc.

Maybe some markets like Texas actually sell these for over MSRP, but generally speaking I think a lot of these dealers holding their breath to sell for massive markups are going to be screwing themselves if the market drops.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You know, Hellcat Jesus doesn't set the price. His boss does. All he did was to post that he has one for someone that may have missed out and he can get you one built the way you like. Bad thing about these forums is that it allows people to complain about a price for something that they have no intention of purchasing anyway. I can assure you that he will sell it for the 5k over sticker to a buyer who would be happy to pay that.

Real simple. Don't like the price, don't buy it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
You know, Hellcat Jesus doesn't set the price. His boss does. All he did was to post that he has one for someone that may have missed out and he can get you one built the way you like. Bad thing about these forums is that it allows people to complain about a price for something that they have no intention of purchasing anyway. I can assure you that he will sell it for the 5k over sticker to a buyer who would be happy to pay that.

Real simple. Don't like the price, don't buy it.
This board is great for keeping a pulse on pricing by having dealer reps like HCJ pitch their latest offering. Same for Cummins and Koons. This late in the game ADM is really not bad (although not for me). Their asking the same for pedestrian SUV's around my area. Look at a Camaro board on pricing - almost nothing. Keep the good information coming on the 23's when you get it.

·
Registered
279 Posts

thank you Mr Jesus for what you have been able to do and currently doing. I am sure those here who have been able to take advantage are greatly appreciative of their savings.
Good question. For the life of me, I cannot understand why grown men constantly whine about ADMs and prices on here. Dont like the price, move on. Pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
More round than tall
759 Posts
Good question. For the life of me, I cannot understand why grown men constantly whine about ADMs and prices on here. Dont like the price, move on. Pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ding, ding, ding - winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

in January people here are going to be crying because a regular Hellcat is $7K over MSRP and other variants go up from there exponentially.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Computer upgrade that makes them slower! All a jailbreaks is is a overpriced parts bin car. I just don't get the hype about them. I'm sure I can do the same exact thing to my base 19 Hellcat wide body Challenger. I can do whatever I want with mine without the 50,000 to $60,000 markup.
Yeah but you can have a green interior on a blue car!!! With stripes!!!!

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Hellcat_Jesus
21 - 40 of 43 Posts