SRT Hellcat Forum banner
3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  OverTheTarget 
#1 ·
Insane how hard it is to get one. Called a dealership near me and they have 1 king Daytona and 1 black ghost. They told me both of the dealership owners are getting them and if I’m willing to pay 50-100k over sticker i might be able to get it. That’s truly ******* crazy and it sucks how hard it is to get one especially in todays car market.

#5 ·
Kinda sad that my least favorite of the big three...Ford... is fed up with dealers charging super high ADM's on their vehicles and are threatening to allow customers to buy direct from Ford and bypassing the greedy dealers. (or so I've read somewhere)
- Meanwhile, Stellantis seems to not care what their dealers are doing to it's customers on pricing.

Reactions: ArchGE
#9 ·
This was the exact same thing that happened in 14/15 when the first Hellcats came out. It was a shit show. Bought one for msrp. Mine was the early build with the fuel rail recall. They had to fix my car on the train or in a warehouse something really weird and funky at the time. Lol.
and if you go back and read believe it or not there was people saying it was going to be a one year only car.🤣😂🤣😂

#17 ·
It is going to take many years of appreciation to make up for that big ADM. These are not GT40 or anything, just a 8 year old driveline with new sticker schemes. Hope those dealers get stuck
It is going to take many years of appreciation to make up for that big ADM. These are not GT40 or anything, just a 8 year old driveline with new sticker schemes. Hope those dealers get stuck with them, they should have to pay the ADM they quote.
not even. Elites or people with money are going to pay that 50k extra and hellcats will be around the 200k mark within 5-10 years. Everyone wants a hellcat but who has hellcat money and the extra to pay for it.

#18 ·
Ya maybe - good deal for my kids and grand kids I guess. I am going to enjoy mine - paid for so that cost thingy is behind me. Mods, tires and gas.

Have to be cash buyers, no way banks are going to go wow only 25k ADM, ya we will finance that for ya! So minimum ADM+10-20% down payment if you wish to finance at 6%?, what a disastrous concept.

When price and value (even if only perceived) lines intersect, a deal is obtainable.

#20 ·
That's a 3 year loan for $50K, nothing unreasonable about $1,300 month, it would be the same if it was a Prius for $50K and put no money down. Upkeep, fuel, and insurance will eat your lunch if you think you can barely afford one off the lot, you really can't if you haven't worked out all the expenses that go with it. The ability to purchase and the ability to hold on to one aren't the same and a lot of younger guys get in a bad way financially buying a car they can't really afford.

Since I decided to ditch any attempt at a 23' it's like a weight has been lifted, thanks Dodge (y)

#24 ·
For a last call model, does anyone know if I get an order number or sheet like on a custom order? I put my deposit in and saw the charge come through from the dealer but because they're not customized I was wondering if I get something to track it, like a VON. Thx!
I got a POC with a VON on my ‘23 order just like when I ordered my ‘19 SCAT. I’d ping your sales person and ask for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Local Dealer whore Normandin in San Jose wanted $45k for an M6 R/T back in 09. Got mine for $30k at now defunct Keystone Dodge in Allentown and had it shipped. Crimes of opportunity. And don’t compare it to Capitalism. That’s not what it is. Through multiple takeovers, Chrysler never could control their dealers. ADM almost as lousy as the service department.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.