SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to the Dodge rep in Detroit yesterday, he indicated my car was scheduled to go into production the second or third week of February along with the other B5 Blue HCs.
I've heard this from different sources that production runs on these cars are based in part on color. Which I guess makes sense because of the painting process.

Unfortunately he said they don't have enough truck drivers to transport these cars for shipping so it could be June or later before the car arrives at my dealer in Vegas. I offered to drive there and bring my car trailer to pick it up myself but he just laughed. I didn't think they'd go for it but my offer was serious. :/

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
I have a B5 Redeye Widebody Jailbreak. My order is confirmed by email from Dodge. That is as far as my order is. Better than my Charger in Plum Crazy... nothing on that yet.

· Registered
2023 Challenger Redeye Widebody (ordered)
2 Posts
I placed my order on 10/27 the morning orders opened for a 23 challenger HCREWB in PCP and its in C status. I didn't get order confirmation until 11/06. I also placed an order at the same time for a 23 charger scatpack WB in B5 and its in C status as well. I got order confirmation for it on 11/01.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
I have heard that both PCP and B5 would be later builds? Is this the case? I would prefer not to have both come in at the same time. I ordered too much this year!

· Registered
2023 Challenger Redeye Widebody (ordered)
2 Posts
I have heard that both PCP and B5 would be later builds? Is this the case? I would prefer not to have both come in at the same time. I ordered too much this year!
That's what I've heard as well. I've also heard purple paint was on backorder or something(not sure of the truth behind that).
I've also found from some digging its rumored B5 is to go into production 2nd week in February and PCP the last week of February. However, this is all hearsay so I'm not positive. With that said I had also heard somewhere from someone Sublime was a late production color and I saw one personally on a delivery truck in central florida just yesterday.

Hahaha yeah I'm not sure I'd want both to come in at the same time either now that I think about it....

· Registered
1,081 Posts
The production dates associated with B5, PCP, and DG came from people working on the assembly line who happen to post on FB.

Reactions: Grim1

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
The production dates associated with B5, PCP, and DG came from people working on the assembly line who happen to post on FB.
Thats good to know. What are the dates? I saw Feb 6th for B5. What about the others? Thanks!

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
Hope that’s correct 🤞
We will see! My Challenger B5 was confirmed on November 5th, ordered 27th of October. My Charger ordered the same day has yet to be confirmed (PCP). The dealership manager said that his rep told him that they are building certain colors first. Once they move onto the next batch, my order will be confirmed. He stated the order is in and it is a guaranteed order since they had the allocations. Time will tell. Dealer is in Detroit area so shipping shouldn't be too long. I have a Havoc TRX coming in a few weeks, and if the production schedules are accurate, my two hellcats will be back to back with the Havoc. Time to sell some things...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts