SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,944 Posts
500 miles?

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Just curious about the launch control in a m6? Heard about the a8. Haven't reached my 500 so any feedback with it?
I don't think it does much for m6. Just press track mode and shut off traction control. You can set shift light for when you want but I think you can figure it out without the light coming on. More just being able to tell people you have a launch button is the cool factor! Lol:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, my French is rusty. Not sure what that equates to in English! Lmao!:D:D:D
LOL! We Americans suck at the metric system. I do, at least!

April

LOl I think like one million Canadian
500 miles will be around 800km so I'm closing in on it
Robert

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
Should be in the manual, order a hard copy if you don't have one, but think it's the same way except it's the clutch down instead of brake, then activate then throttle to the floor then dump the clutch. You have to dump it and let the traction control handle any wheelspin, if you try to feather the clutch the launch control will cancel.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.