2021 Durango Hellcat
5,806 Posts
Zaino Z-10 Leather in a Bottle

Zaino Z-10.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
199 Posts
I usually use Leather balm by Auto Glym, my leather still looks like new. There is so many good stuff out there,when you find one that does the job and your happy with it, you just gotta keep using it i guess.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
769 Posts
Sonax foam spray. Works awesome on leather seats with perforations as it dissipates unlike creams that just get stuck in them.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
5,806 Posts
Stuff sounds good! Ima try it next, thanks!
Smells like leather too, you'll have that new car leather smell everytime you use it

Reactions: ColeNealy

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,488 Posts
I second the Zaino. Another decent one is aero cosmetics. I've used the chemical guys one before and it's decent but the Zaino is definitely king.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
531 Posts
I have had a lot of luck with Bickmore products. Bick 4 specifically. I use it on all my leather including the seats. You can get it on Amazon or other sites.
https://bickmore.com/

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
945 Posts
I use Huberd's leather conditioner. No residue. Soaks in, evenly, overnight. No discoloration.

I use it on my Laguna Leather interior, motorcycle boots, leather jacket, motorcycle seat... man, it's probably good on flap jacks!

LOL.

Bob

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody B5
240 Posts
Because all car leather interiors are basically dyed(painted) does the conditioner actually soak in? I think its mainly a topical coating... so its important to protect the interior from environmental damage...sun, dirt/dust, etc. Basically the leather conditioners enhances the dyed interior,almost like wax shines your paint. As long as you treat regularly to minimize damage... the chemical guys or Zaino or other coatings work well. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
I Just leather cleaned and conditioned my Hellcat Laguna leather seats with chemical guys...Amazing products!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
945 Posts
Because all car leather interiors are basically dyed(painted) does the conditioner actually soak in? I think its mainly a topical coating... so its important to protect the interior from environmental damage...sun, dirt/dust, etc. Basically the leather conditioners enhances the dyed interior,almost like wax shines your paint. As long as you treat regularly to minimize damage... the chemical guys or Zaino or other coatings work well. Just my 2 cents.
Dyeing leather is NOT painting leather.

Dye soaks into the leather.

Paint is topical and creates a barrier coat.

Emollients like conditioners, distillates, oils and waxes soak into the leather to provide water resistance and suppleness, thus extending the life.

You are correct... it is important to protect the leather from environmental damages, and one of the best ways is to use proper treatments and maintain it in a clean condition.

This is a great thread... being able to see what others are using... what works and what to avoid.

Bob

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody B5
240 Posts
You are right should not have said painted...personally I have been using the chemical guys leather serum...dries nicely without excess shine. Ahhh...remember the old days with armor all on vinyl interiors and then sliding my butt around corners...those were the days

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
Another one for chemical guys here as well. I do not even have to order it online anymore since nearby auto parts store carry it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,089 Posts
The tag that came with the seat's said to use mild soap and a damp cloth.
Probably bcuz they cant promote any one brand.

Do ^YouTuber's get paid by the minute, sheesh, blah blah blah 4mins.

Anyway, I just ordered Chem Guys Spray Leather Cleaner/Conditioner for the Ram (16k mi) and the CG Leather Serum for the HC (3k mi).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts