SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,700 Posts
OK, this is strange; My window sticker says 'Plus Package', which includes 'Hellcat Logo Nappa / Alcantara Seat for $1,895.
Then, it also shows the 'Laguna Leather Package' which says 'Hellcat Logo Laguna Leather Seats' for $1,795. Huh??
Totally confused.
To get Laguna requires that you order Plus so yes, you're Laguna seats cost $3,690 over the base cloth.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
877 Posts
Alcantera is more comfortable, Laguna is more durable and easier to clean.

Reactions: Hellcat Forester

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
Had the alcantara in my Scat Pack. Didn't like it. I didn't think it felt as nice to sit in and it is difficult to clean if you ever spill anything on it. If kids are riding in the car, I wouldn't recommend it. Also, it tends to hold odors, so if you get in while you're sweaty or you eat in the car (or transport takeout food) it's probably going to smell the next time you get in. I have the Laguna in my HC and I love it. I would literally not buy another car with the alcantara interior. Just my $.02. It looks like a lot of people love it. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’ve had both. The Laguna looks great when new but it doesn’t age well and it’s very hot in the summer when you first get into car. Also need to be careful wearing jeans or other stuff that can scuff or mark the leather. Very easy to clean. Alcantara is much grippier and wears better. Harder to clean.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a 2016 SRT Challenger with the sepa leather interior Laguna. And I have now 2019 red eye wide body Challenger with the alcantara leather. For me I think the alcantara holds up much better than the Laguna leather. Just go online and look at hellcats with miles on them and age and you will see the difference the Laguna the color wears off it wrinkles and it looks nasty when it gets old. The alcantara holds up much nicer. Harder to maintain you don't want to spill nothing on it but if you take care of it the alcantara will hold up much better than the Laguna leather. As far as comfort to me they feel the same but the alcantara holds you better in the seat.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts