SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Same deal for me with the skip shift harness. I called @ a month and a half ago to order a OEM Mopar rear seat delete but the shipping killed the deal. Then I heard a woman and a child in the background and got a weird feeling it was not an office at a commercial address, so I guess they are working out of the house. I was still thinking about ordering lightweight bumpers, but now ….ahh maybe not.
I wouldn't. You may end up paying for something and never getting what you paid for! You really gotta be careful now a days with these "Out of my house" internet companies!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Same deal for me with the skip shift harness. I called @ a month and a half ago to order a OEM Mopar rear seat delete but the shipping killed the deal. Then I heard a woman and a child in the background and got a weird feeling it was not an office at a commercial address, so I guess they are working out of the house. I was still thinking about ordering lightweight bumpers, but now ….ahh maybe not.
I bought a hellcat airbox from SX a few years ago when I owned my scat pack. They wanted almost $60 for the shipping alone. Wasnt sure if I was getting shafted or not, but I almost decided against it for that reason

·
Tri-State Overlord
2,274 Posts
I find it funny how much Speedlogix get's trashed on in this forum but AFE still got away scott free back in 15 when they falsely advertised their CAI.

·
Registered
150 Posts
If Speedlogix is that bad why do the forum moderators/admins permit them to still be active vendor? Do the admins have an opinion on this?

I almost ordered a few nick-knacks from Speedlogix but I asked them if they had a forum discount or free shipping, and the reply back was we will take care of you and charge $16 for shipping.

I then found all the parts through three online vendors, American Brothers, Summit Racing and an online dealership (Moparonlineshops - a Larry H Miller dealership in Arizona). I got free shipping from American Brothers and Summit Racing, and got charged $3 shipping from that dealership. Plus, Summit Racing and the dealership were less expensive than Speedlogix while American Brothers was the same price. Saved about 10% by using the other vendors.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts