SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be interesting to see what other Mopars folks have in their garage.

Here's my '68 Satellite, 318/914. Bought it summer of '02 as a running driving survivor (this was before the whole survivor kick took off) only to find out it's had some body work and obviously a repaint. Original color though:

It's disassembled and on the rotisserie right now, getting the underside stripped of nearly 50 years' worth of road grime and undercoating, then shoot it with color and get it back on the wheels.

The '68 Roadrunner:

(Man that's depressing) Was originally going to paint the car a different color, but I think I'm going to go back to the factory gold color (just like the Satellite) and hopefully a 572 Hemi.

Here's my '70 Challenger, 318/914, factory FJ5 Sublime car. Bought it roughly about '04, non-runner with full interior and needing body work. Had the pick between this one and a slant 6/three speed manual car with an immaculate body but no interior. Having just got done with tech school for auto body, I opted for this one. Knowing what I know now, the slant 6/three speed car would have been rarer and the better buy....oh well. He said he was only selling one and keeping the other; called him back less than a week later to offer on the other one and it was sold to someone in Denver...they drove it there from Rock Springs area if I remember him right.

I've never driven the Challenger, it's sitting waiting its turn on the rotisserie after the Satellite is off. Progress has been SLOW and at times nonexistent.

And for shoots and giggles....

The '07 Dodge 3500 in my sig:

And a couple under the hood...

Bought it brand new in Nov. '06 with 24 miles on it. Goal was 1000hp by the following year....well 8.5 years later I'm finally dual injection pumps and a lift pump away from hopefully 1100hp at the tires and a 10.xx and I'll be happy. Daily driver.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Thought it would be interesting to see what other Mopars folks have in their garage.

Here's my '68 Satellite, 318/914. Bought it summer of '02 as a running driving survivor (this was before the whole survivor kick took off) only to find out it's had some body work and obviously a repaint. Original color though:

It's disassembled and on the rotisserie right now, getting the underside stripped of nearly 50 years' worth of road grime and undercoating, then shoot it with color and get it back on the wheels.

The '68 Roadrunner:

(Man that's depressing) Was originally going to paint the car a different color, but I think I'm going to go back to the factory gold color (just like the Satellite) and hopefully a 572 Hemi.

Here's my '70 Challenger, 318/914, factory FJ5 Sublime car. Bought it roughly about '04, non-runner with full interior and needing body work. Had the pick between this one and a slant 6/three speed manual car with an immaculate body but no interior. Having just got done with tech school for auto body, I opted for this one. Knowing what I know now, the slant 6/three speed car would have been rarer and the better buy....oh well. He said he was only selling one and keeping the other; called him back less than a week later to offer on the other one and it was sold to someone in Denver...they drove it there from Rock Springs area if I remember him right.

I've never driven the Challenger, it's sitting waiting its turn on the rotisserie after the Satellite is off. Progress has been SLOW and at times nonexistent.

And for shoots and giggles....

The '07 Dodge 3500 in my sig:

And a couple under the hood...

Bought it brand new in Nov. '06 with 24 miles on it. Goal was 1000hp by the following year....well 8.5 years later I'm finally dual injection pumps and a lift pump away from hopefully 1100hp at the tires and a 10.xx and I'll be happy. Daily driver.
That historic stuff man wish I was there to see it in person. I love history in general. Thanks so much for sharing these !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Our 2012 Challenger SRT8 392 Yellow Jacket. We ordered a Ivory Tri Coat Pearl Hellcat. This is my wife's car even though she cannot drive a manual:)

Attachments

Reactions: 630 and Carnage

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
That historic stuff man wish I was there to see it in person. I love history in general. Thanks so much for sharing these !
So those who saw, rode, drooled over these are historic? Gee thanks HCDC:( LOL

·
Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
Mine and tsc's previous cars (well, I still have mine until the Charger comes, but yeah). Our 2010 SRT8 Challengers... I had a 2005 Magnum RT prior to this, but I can't find a picture of it. It was silver, too. Man I loved that car.

Reactions: Lozano and Carnage

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
I posted this in a different thread, but I will add one picture here as well

Reactions: HellcatKid
1 - 20 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.