SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Research Automotive Lighting

At Diode Dynamics, we want our fellow Hellcat enthusiasts to be educated on automotive lighting products, so that they know they are purchasing the best products on the market. We have devoted this portion of our website to doing just that. Here you'll find information on different automotive lighting technologies, how they work and common misconceptions you'll see while shopping for your vehicle. We hope you enjoy learning all about lighting!

Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's an extremely easy installation, here's some of the output comparison photos

Nick C.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Send us a PM for the free-shipping code!

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How do I change the Interior lights on the challenger ???????
The Challenger and Charger use the same housings, so the process is identical:

The only difference is the number of door lights

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,557 Posts
Are your interior LED kits available in different colors?

How long are your LEDs guaranteed to last? I have had some from other companies in the past that only last a few years. If we ever experience an LED full or partial failure can we send them back to you for a free replacement?

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are your interior LED kits available in different colors?

How long are your LEDs guaranteed to last? I have had some from other companies in the past that only last a few years. If we ever experience an LED full or partial failure can we send them back to you for a free replacement?
We have a variety of colors available for each location

Our LEDs are guaranteed to last for over 40,000+ hours and come with a hassle-free 3 year limited warranty.

If you experience any issues whatsoever, we will help you troubleshoot and provide warranty replacement components if needed

Thank you,
Nick C.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts