SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks dope!

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,363 Posts
Looks good, its a shame the 555R2s look slightly more narrow than a standard 315 tire though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
What do u mean? A 315 is a 315. The rim will alter the look but not the tire itself.

Looks good, its a shame the 555R2s look slightly more narrow than a standard 315 tire though.

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,363 Posts
What do u mean? A 315 is a 315. The rim will alter the look but not the tire itself.
The design of the 555R2 makes it look more narrow than a street tire. I think its because the outer shoulder blocks are rounded and no rim guard. I noticed the same on mine when I had a pair.

Reactions: GNBRETT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat 6MT
493 Posts
A 315 is a 315.
Actually, no. Wider tires cost more, so manufacturers often inflate the stated (nominal) dimensions. No 275 is going to be as wide as 315, but some 315 are more like 305 in reality. Also, if a tire is actually 310, guess how they are going to call it (hint: it's not 305)...

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,284 Posts
Lol cross section is a bullshit number anyways

Will change depending on width of rim

Reactions: DGatzby

·
Registered
2015 Granite M6 (ABN)(LRS)
50 Posts
Front and rear wheel and tire specs?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks great, just wonder if anybody is driving those flares with 275 front/rear? If so, some pictures would be great. Thanks JJ

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,284 Posts
That’s obviously not yer car…

It’s making a pass…

AT THE TRACK

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Doublewide

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,284 Posts
Your tires aren’t that much smaller than his…

They are just pinched on that tiny 10” wheel rofl

🤪

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have seen a photograph of a 305 beside another brand of 315, and the 315 was substantially narrower. I have observed this through the years on tires, also. Some are smaller and others are larger for the same mathematically listed sizes. It's not unusual.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts