SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Limecat is come home!!!!

4392 37
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Muscle car
After waiting 6 months and 10 days my Challenger Hellcat is home in my garage. Never thought this day would come. Huge thanks to Cat-Man-Do for the heads up and without RS I think I would have given up. Shout out to Kris and Bryson at Avondale Dodge in Avondale, Arizona for all your help and getting my car at MSRP and being fair on my trade. Kris went above and beyond answering all my questions and even got me a copy of my MSO. I know you have heard this on the forum about "its worth the wait" and I thought that was just people that had there cars that weren't waiting any more but I have to agree it was worth the wait!!! Can wait till I hit 500 miles so I can go have some fun :cool:
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Automotive lighting Red Vehicle Car Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Motor vehicle

Attachments

Reactions: X-Men Fiend

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some pics of my trade in plum crazy shaker with only 56 miles on it and hellcat together!!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Hood

Reactions: Kevin M

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
616 Posts
Very nice! Avondale seams like a good place to deal with after hearing from Charlie today. Wish they had something for me.

Buying from them would be a good thing. I have my Son in laws newly lifted Jeep that I need to bring down to him. He's in Tucson. It would be perfect. Trailer the jeep down & bring a Hellcat back to Denver.

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you saying that right,, you traded a car in with only 56 miles,, that's crazy
Yep only 56 miles, had only 32 when I left the house but ended up at 56
Display device Car Auto part Vehicle Odometer

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have a red challenger hellcat for sale, 5k over but that's what they are going for. Kris is the best guy there to deal with. If anyone is interested his number is 623-313-8550
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Car seat cover Vehicle Car seat Car Vehicle door
Text Font Line Document Parallel

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Congrats on bringing your Hell Baby home. Love, love, love the Sublime Cats. Enjoy your Beast to the max! Oh, and would you drive it a bit more than the Plum Crazy Shaker please? You will never break that Bad A$$ Cat in at that pace. ;)

Reactions: Hemi4me2

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Are you saying that right,, you traded a car in with only 56 miles,, that's crazy
I don't get why someone would have done that with that car?? Its not like its going to be a collectors piece or sent to a museum... What's the point of buying and having a car like that if you don't enjoy it, makes no sense..lol

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Nice buy congrats

Reactions: Hemi4me2

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
I don't get why someone would have done that with that car?? Its not like its going to be a collectors piece or sent to a museum... What's the point of buying and having a car like that if you don't enjoy it, makes no sense..lol
Cars don't have to be driven to enjoy them. I personally commend a person that has the restraint to not drive their cars. I have 159 miles on my hellcat. I love having the restraint to not drive it. Just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.