SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Limecat is come home!!!!

4484 Views 37 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Hemi4me2
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Muscle car
After waiting 6 months and 10 days my Challenger Hellcat is home in my garage. Never thought this day would come. Huge thanks to Cat-Man-Do for the heads up and without RS I think I would have given up. Shout out to Kris and Bryson at Avondale Dodge in Avondale, Arizona for all your help and getting my car at MSRP and being fair on my trade. Kris went above and beyond answering all my questions and even got me a copy of my MSO. I know you have heard this on the forum about "its worth the wait" and I thought that was just people that had there cars that weren't waiting any more but I have to agree it was worth the wait!!! Can wait till I hit 500 miles so I can go have some fun :cool:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
616 Posts
Very nice! Avondale seams like a good place to deal with after hearing from Charlie today. Wish they had something for me.

Buying from them would be a good thing. I have my Son in laws newly lifted Jeep that I need to bring down to him. He's in Tucson. It would be perfect. Trailer the jeep down & bring a Hellcat back to Denver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.