SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Limecat is come home!!!!

4489 Views 37 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Hemi4me2
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Muscle car
After waiting 6 months and 10 days my Challenger Hellcat is home in my garage. Never thought this day would come. Huge thanks to Cat-Man-Do for the heads up and without RS I think I would have given up. Shout out to Kris and Bryson at Avondale Dodge in Avondale, Arizona for all your help and getting my car at MSRP and being fair on my trade. Kris went above and beyond answering all my questions and even got me a copy of my MSO. I know you have heard this on the forum about "its worth the wait" and I thought that was just people that had there cars that weren't waiting any more but I have to agree it was worth the wait!!! Can wait till I hit 500 miles so I can go have some fun :cool:
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Congrats on the new car.

You guys that buy them and don't drive them. PM me when you want to sell them. You never know. It may be the right time for both of us!

· Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,651 Posts
Congrats on the Hellcat. If you're ever over in the East Valley, give me a shout.

Reactions: Hemi4me2

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
945 Posts
I don't get why someone would have done that with that car?? Its not like its going to be a collectors piece or sent to a museum... What's the point of buying and having a car like that if you don't enjoy it, makes no sense..lol
different strokes different folks buddy. there's an ass for every seat. i am trying to keep my cat at 500 - 1000 miles per year max. as i stack my collection if i can keep my cat at 52 miles a year i will.. some people enjoy seeing them in their garage, cleaning them, taking them for a rip around the block or trailing it to a show and call it a day. nothing wrong with it at all..

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
299 Posts
Congratulations!!! I have a low mileage 2011 SRT (3K mi) that will go to make room for the Hellcat. I traveled for most of the past 2.5 years so was never actually home to enjoy it much. I have a different job now so I plan to drive the HC quite often.

Have fun with the new ride!!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Congratulations on getting limecat! I'm in the East Valley, and still putting break-in miles on my 'cat, maybe we can meet up, and compare and contrast our new rides?!

· B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Where you at 7th and Osborn area yesterday at like mid town? If so I saw you and tried to snap a pic...
Nope, not me. Picked it up and drove straight home :cool:

· B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
:cool:
Congratulations on getting limecat! I'm in the East Valley, and still putting break-in miles on my 'cat, maybe we can meet up, and compare and contrast our new rides?!
We need to get Cat Man Do, Paladin06 and others in our area for a meet up :cool:

Reactions: X-Men Fiend

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
View attachment 8504 After waiting 6 months and 10 days my Challenger Hellcat is home in my garage. Never thought this day would come. Huge thanks to Cat-Man-Do for the heads up and without RS I think I would have given up. Shout out to Kris and Bryson at Avondale Dodge in Avondale, Arizona for all your help and getting my car at MSRP and being fair on my trade. Kris went above and beyond answering all my questions and even got me a copy of my MSO. I know you have heard this on the forum about "its worth the wait" and I thought that was just people that had there cars that weren't waiting any more but I have to agree it was worth the wait!!! Can wait till I hit 500 miles so I can go have some fun :cool:
Congrats! That is awesome! Enjoy and keep sharing your awesome stories! Everyday in a Hellcat is an adventure!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
353 Posts
Huge congratulations! Glad it all worked out. I actually had someone tell me a story yesterday of a friend of his that's blind (happened in auto racing) that wanted to buy a hellcat just to have it. So talk about potentially not driving a car, but still enjoying it!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Huge congratulations! Glad it all worked out. I actually had someone tell me a story yesterday of a friend of his that's blind (happened in auto racing) that wanted to buy a hellcat just to have it. So talk about potentially not driving a car, but still enjoying it!
Just hoppin' in, and getting that new car smell mixed with leather fragrance, and touching the alcantara surfaces, and feeling the nestlin' of the seats, I can relate to the whole 'enjoying it without driving' thing; Then, a couple voice commands later, and you got the sweet tunes, to usher you away from life's cares...By the time you're actually in motion, you're already in a new frame of mind!

· B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Someone name the time and place. I will be there! Maybe we do the Scottsdale Saturday night get together, might be somewhat close for all of us.
Im busy this weekend but maybe next weekend?

· B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
At the SRT experience in Fontana California

Attachments

Reactions: Colorado Hellcat
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.