SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,640 Posts
Well, from everything I have had done to my Hellcat I think the incognito pulley is just a baby step and a waste of money!
Picking an experienced Tuner for Hemi's to help you decide what will fit your need for speed!

There are so many ways to build a Hellcat now.
Me My Charger HC was 1st in the Tuning game back in 2015 and I was at the track 3xs a week with Top Cat my husband and Josh from @HighHorseman he knows much about Hellcat Tuning and his Website has a plethora of tested parts!
How worried are you about your warranty and what ET are you looking for.
Is this for street fun or the dragstrip?

Linda :)

· Registered
319 Posts
What I know now, I would not have went with a Metco 2.5 and would have bought the litens hellraiser 2.56 clutched pulley.

· Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,640 Posts
I see litens hellraiser has a 2.56 clutched pulley now is it worth getting?
how much psi can the stock blower hold?
Can you run an incognito lower with it?

Not without a tune, you would definitely need a tune. I wouldn’t recommend running the igcognito on anything making serious power since it does nothing to help dampen any crankshaft vibrations and could both magnify any existing vibrations and trap higher temps in the crank pulley area leading to premature failure and improper dampening by the stock crank pulley

Linda :)

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,673 Posts
I have a pinned lower. To be honest, "they" are not sure this pulley will take high RPM shift points. We are going to shift my car close to 7000. I'll let you know how it holds up. I'm on pump ethanol, flex fuel tune.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts