SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hilarious I'm taking my fiancé down grand parkway 99 to office max and this young teenager driving his dad's nissan black armada was driving kinda crazy swerving left and right a few minutes prior and I was like OK... Why is he driving like that.

Minutes later we see him roll right up next to us signaling a rolling race with 3 honks and he took off on his own then he noticed I didn't wanna race, my fiancé was kinda scared and giggling at same time wondering what that was and so this little kid tried 4 more times going ahead of me and slowing down next to me to egg me to roll race.

My fiancé would not let me take a video or picture of this happening.

Needless to say I let him race forward one last time then BAM!!!!!

Passed his tiny SUV up in a flash with howling supercharger whine.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
But the dragstrip isn't safe. Tell her that:D:DDouble dog dare you:p:p:p:p

·
SSDD
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,478 Posts
I think my favorite was while I was on a road trip in my bee. On 95 north going through one of the Carolinas, middle of the night. Nobody around except the car I'm about to overtake.

As I go by I see the guy dancing all over the place. I move ahead of him and give him tons of room and then slide over. The second I do he floors it, whatever the little crapbox was, and comes flying up behind me. Now I'm doing like 75 mind you. I watch in the mirror and the second I see him start to slide left to pass I hammer it. He gets half way over and goes back in the right lane and I'm into the triple digits laughing. Left him like he was standing still.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think my favorite was while I was on a road trip in my bee. On 95 north going through one of the Carolinas, middle of the night. Nobody around except the car I'm about to overtake.

As I go by I see the guy dancing all over the place. I move ahead of him and give him tons of room and then slide over. The second I do he floors it, whatever the little crapbox was, and comes flying up behind me. Now I'm doing like 75 mind you. I watch in the mirror and the second I see him start to slide left to pass I hammer it. He gets half way over and goes back in the right lane and I'm into the triple digits laughing. Left him like he was standing still.
Lol that's need for speed right there, hardcore

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
260 Posts
Hilarious I'm taking my fiancé down grand parkway 99 to office max and this young teenager driving his dad's nissan black armada was driving kinda crazy swerving left and right a few minutes prior and I was like OK... Why is he driving like that.

Minutes later we see him roll right up next to us signaling a rolling race with 3 honks and he took off on his own then he noticed I didn't wanna race, my fiancé was kinda scared and giggling at same time wondering what that was and so this little kid tried 4 more times going ahead of me and slowing down next to me to egg me to roll race.

My fiancé would not let me take a video or picture of this happening.

Needless to say I let him race forward one last time then BAM!!!!!

Passed his tiny SUV up in a flash with howling supercharger whine.
I have a feeling that this will not be a rare occurrence.

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
NEVER....EVER....do that...unless his girlfriend is riding shotgun....Then throw a bag of d!cks at him and smoke him...so she will never go out with him again because she thinks he drives a Yugo, or Ambassador....maybe a Matador. Girls should know better....

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NEVER....EVER....do that...unless his girlfriend is riding shotgun....Then throw a bag of d!cks at him and smoke him...so she will never go out with him again because she thinks he drives a Yugo, or Ambassador....maybe a Matador. Girls should know better....
Haha it's dark at night, couldn't even tell who it was but my fiancé kept looking at him and said he looks like a kid LOL I really thought my hellcat badge could not be seen at night and well I thought wrong

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts

You got a HEMI in that thang? LOL

·
The K.N.O.B. Rules
Challenger SRT Hellcat
367 Posts
come on now,even 007 couldn't catch a '74 Matador. At least not after the optional aviation package was bolted on

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.