SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped into my local dealer to have them diagnose a small TC motor leak I had on my Jeep SRT8. After exhausting all attempts to do it on my own...I reluctantly took it in, but that is another story.

To my surprise, they had a Redline A8 Challenger HC!!! Apparently the owner bought the 1st one...

I love to talk cars and rarely get a chance to speak with folks live that share my passion. Everytime I'm at a dealer I get disappointed by the lack of information/ passion. I'm getting off topic.

The Hellcat! Looked awesome with the black wheels and giant red brake calipers. Sorry to say, the Redline is probably my least favorite color....by far. Just too dull for my tastes. Needs to have some brighter wheels or chrome to make that color pop.

Car was getting a lot of attention... It was raining / drizzling out but it still drew a crowd.

I was inquiring about allocations with the salesperson. He was clueless. I also asked about price and he believes they are asking over MSRP for any allocations. Their next HC was going to the GM.

Saw the easter egg on the front windshield...

Overall, awesome looking car. Made me even more excited to get mine!

On a side note: (I did see a video last night on a silver Charger HC and it's.really starting to grow on me. ) I love our 300 SRT8 and I only wish they would have made a 300 HC. I'm torn now... Sublime Challenger HC or Silver Charger HC.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
I stopped into my local dealer to have them diagnose a small TC motor leak I had on my Jeep SRT8. After exhausting all attempts to do it on my own...I reluctantly took it in, but that is another story.

To my surprise, they had a Redline A8 Challenger HC!!! Apparently the owner bought the 1st one...

I love to talk cars and rarely get a chance to speak with folks live that share my passion. Everytime I'm at a dealer I get disappointed by the lack of information/ passion. I'm getting off topic.

The Hellcat! Looked awesome with the black wheels and giant red brake calipers. Sorry to say, the Redline is probably my least favorite color....by far. Just too dull for my tastes. Needs to have some brighter wheels or chrome to make that color pop.

Car was getting a lot of attention... It was raining / drizzling out but it still drew a crowd.

I was inquiring about allocations with the salesperson. He was clueless. I also asked about price and he believes they are asking over MSRP for any allocations. Their next HC was going to the GM.

Saw the easter egg on the front windshield...

Overall, awesome looking car. Made me even more excited to get mine!

On a side note: (I did see a video last night on a silver Charger HC and it's.really starting to grow on me. ) I love our 300 SRT8 and I only wish they would have made a 300 HC. I'm torn now... Sublime Challenger HC or Silver Charger HC.
Glad to see you got to see a challenger Hellcat! If only they let you inside and rev the engine haha

For colors, that's something you will probably have to flip a quarter :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
If you get the redline pearl outside in the sunlight, that's when the car shines, really shines, I had that color on my 2012 charger R/T with the road and track package, and it looked amazing.. Just thought I would let you know, And if you ask April, I'm sure she would post lots of pictures of her redline challenger hellcat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No disrespect on color...it just isn't my personal preference. For me, dark blue and darker reds need to have chrome wheels, or lighter color wheels. I was totally excited to see the HC and it looked bad ass... Just wanted to see one in Sublime. They did have some RT's in Sublime and I think that is the color that is calling my name. I'd still like to see a Silver HC, red seats... (or Silver, black seats and red belts)

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TorRed looks awesome... some of the pics on this site of that color are just amazing.

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
Nice touch on the air cover

Reactions: HCApologist
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.