SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,495 Posts
Welcome aboard, lots of good intel here.

Reactions: DoubleD

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You plan on getting any work done?
I'm currently looking into doing something with the exhaust.. hard to make-up my mind. and there's so much info out there its almost counterproductive lol ... get the windows tinted.. i was also considering bumping up the rim size, thought it would look sharp sitting on 22's.. but i'd have to do more research on that.

·
Vendor
304 Posts
I'm currently looking into doing something with the exhaust.. hard to make-up my mind. and there's so much info out there its almost counterproductive lol ... get the windows tinted.. i was also considering bumping up the rim size, thought it would look sharp sitting on 22's.. but i'd have to do more research on that.
If youre looking into an exhaust I highly suggest looking at cross at least personally they've always been good to me, but as for putting 22s on the cat I wouldn't suggest it because you'd have run a thin rubber band tire on a car with a lot power. I just wouldn't recommend it but do some research and see what you'd like to do for yourself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If youre looking into an exhaust I highly suggest looking at cross at least personally they've always been good to me, but as for putting 22s on the cat I wouldn't suggest it because you'd have run a thin rubber band tire on a car with a lot power. I just wouldn't recommend it but do some research and see what you'd like to do for yourself.
Cross ? is that board sponsor ? sorry might be dumb question but i can't seem to find any info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts