SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Look what Jina made me

3741 16
Custom Polo and my Tor Red hat. Heading over to her house to pick them up and meet her tomorrow. Also, show her my CAT, since she hasn't seen one yet.
Clothing Polo shirt T-shirt Red Sleeve
Cap Clothing Baseball cap Headgear Trucker hat
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
I love it. Did you provide the shirt?

I need to pull and ship my head rest.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Contact info?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
solo7777 - Shirt and the hat look great. Lucky you for living so close to Jina's shop that you can avoid shipping cost. I saw a TorRed Cat on base today and thought it was you, but then some stranger got out. So, I didn't stop since I had to be somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Buddy, When did you get your hood wrapped, and man are your windows dark, did you go limo on all of them
Hood wrapped last Friday and tint is limo

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
solo7777 - Shirt and the hat look great. Lucky you for living so close to Jina's shop that you can avoid shipping cost. I saw a TorRed Cat on base today and thought it was you, but then some stranger got out. So, I didn't stop since I had to be somewhere else.
Hey Superbee. Really? Another CAT in Hueneme? Cool. Might be coming up before valentines day, I'll keep you posted. I owe you a ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.