SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title said ive been looking at exhaust and headers.
I have been looking at brands like Borla, Magnaflow, and Corsa and cant decide. i want to go for higher performance and also much louder.
On the headers im not sure if i should look for something from arh or hooker and im not even sure if those pair well if the Borla ataks or Magnaflow xmods.
any advice is helpful thank you

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
5,824 Posts
For catback AWE is where my money goes. I have it installed on two of my vehicles. For headers, Kooks or ARH.

Reactions: GOMER and Taxinator

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Borla Atak Cat Back exhasust is amazing. I have one and I love it. Very Loud and Rumbly. I chose Borla over Corsa but its personal preference.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
414 Posts
i went with stainless works headers, kept the rest of the system stock, while replacing resonators and mufflers with vibrants. It is deep loud. Cold start wakes the dead.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,213 Posts
Headers Kooks or ARH are very Popular.

Definitely AWE exhaust.
I have the Catback Track edition. I absolutely love the old school sound and receive many compliments ! The Cold Start is alot of bang!
I enjoy coming out of a store and using the remote start too ;)

Give HHP sales a call @ 18888941115
They can help you decide on the Headers.

Linda :)

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
123 Posts
As the title said ive been looking at exhaust and headers.
I have been looking at brands like Borla, Magnaflow, and Corsa and cant decide. i want to go for higher performance and also much louder.
On the headers im not sure if i should look for something from arh or hooker and im not even sure if those pair well if the Borla ataks or Magnaflow xmods.
any advice is helpful thank you
Texas speed has a nice set of headers, reasonably priced they're 2 inch

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,912 Posts
You’ll love the headers no matter what exhaust you decide on. Really woke everything up when I put on the Kooks. Also did a cat delete so that could have had something to do with it too :LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts