SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
Sold off my last classic mopar and looking to step up. I am looking for a 17-18 6M low miles (15k or less).
I will entertain Yellow, Orange, B5 Blue, White, Silver/Destroyer, Black prefer black hood but not a deal breaker. Prefer the Tri-state (NJ,NY,PA) and private owner, rather not deal with dealers...cash buyer 45-55k.
Thanks!!
Ivan

PLEASE don't send me 2015's or 16's.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
18 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why no '16? I get the '15 being first year of production and all...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know some of the early 16’s had issues like 15’s w supercharger bearings and rear diff. What ya got

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,161 Posts
Hi guys,
Sold off my last classic mopar and looking to step up. I am looking for a 17-18 6M low miles (15k or less).
I will entertain Yellow, Orange, B5 Blue, White, Silver/Destroyer, Black prefer black hood but not a deal breaker. Prefer the Tri-state (NJ,NY,PA) and private owner, rather not deal with dealers...cash buyer 45-55k.
Thanks!!
Ivan

PLEASE don't send me 2015's or 16's.
You might to add what options you are looking for in the car like sun roof, Laguna Leather or Alcantara seats, stripes... Good Luck in your search.

R.K.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
18 Posts
I know some of the early 16’s had issues like 15’s w supercharger bearings and rear diff. What ya got
Interesting... I have a '16 Challenger Hellcat manual completely stock with 26K miles and no issues. Mine is not for sale, just wondering. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts